Westlife: The Twenty Tour - Live From Croke Park [DVD] [2020]

Westlife: The Twenty Tour - Live From Croke Park [DVD] [2020]

RRP: £14.48
Price: £7.24
£7.24 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He told ITV's This Morning on Friday: "I think playing concerts like this in Wembley Stadium is something that we've dreamed of since we were little boys and to actually be here now... I think for us it just means so much, nearly 25 years into our career to be playing to a sold-out Wembley Stadium." Westlife – The Farewell Tour – Live At Croke Park". Discogs. 18 December 2014 . Retrieved 2 October 2015.

However, "Swear It Again" was the band's first number-one single in the United Kingdom and Ireland followed by seventeen more number-ones from their succeeding singles " If I Let You Go", " Flying Without Wings", " I Have A Dream/ Seasons in the Sun", " Fool Again", " Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)", " My Love", " Uptown Girl", " Queen of My Heart"/" When You're Looking Like That", [B] " World of Our Own", " Unbreakable", " Tonight"/" Miss You Nights", " Mandy", " Everybody Hurts", [C] " You Raise Me Up", " The Rose", " Hello My Love", [D] and " Dynamite" [E] from 1999 to 2019.ARIA Australian Top 50 Digital Albums" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association. 25 November 2019 . Retrieved 23 November 2019. Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 1999" (PDF) (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 May 2011. IFPI European Certifications > 2006" (PDF). International Federation of the Phonographic Industry . Retrieved 8 February 2011. IFPI Swedish Certifications > 2009" (PDF). International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 June 2011 . Retrieved 8 February 2011. In 2012, the Official Charts Company listed Westlife 34th amongst the biggest-selling singles artists in British music history. They are currently the sixteenth overall biggest group of all time. [3] As of April 2018, the group has sold more than 55million records worldwide. [4]

They accumulated a total of 26 top ten hits including 15 number one singles as lead artist and as featured artist, 8 number one albums and 13 top 5 albums in the United Kingdom alone. 20 out of 29 singles as lead artist and as featured artist they have released in the United Kingdom have certifications from 1999 to 2022. [5] They are also currently ranked twenty-fourth with most number ones albums of all time. [6] They have had 36 number-one albums worldwide. This earned them the following Guinness World Records: first to achieve seven consecutive number-one singles in the UK, most singles to debut at number one on the UK chart and top selling album group in the United Kingdom in the 21st century. [7] [8] [9] Despite their success, Westlife never managed to break into the United States, achieving only one hit single in 2000, their debut single " Swear It Again", which peaked at number 20 on Billboard Hot 100 and was certified Gold. Last month Westlife returned to the top of the UK album charts for the first time in a decade with their new album, Spectrum.Westlife release new single "My Hero" after powerful Pride of Britain Awards performance". www.belfastlive.co.uk. 5 November 2021 . Retrieved 7 November 2021. IFPI European Certifications > 2000" (PDF). International Federation of the Phonographic Industry . Retrieved 8 February 2011. a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av aw ax "British certifications – Westlife". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved 8 May 2023. Type Westlife in the "Search BPI Awards" field and then press Enter. Westlife Flying Without Wings Japan Promo 5" CD SINGLE (255411)". Eil.com. 15 August 2003 . Retrieved 6 January 2012.

Bop Bop Baby": "ARIA Charts > ARIA Report > 22 July 2002" (PDF) (647). Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 August 2002 . Retrieved 30 August 2011. {{ cite journal}}: Cite journal requires |journal= ( help) a b c "Latest Gold/Platinum Albums > Radioscope New Zealand". Recording Industry Association of New Zealand. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011 . Retrieved 8 February 2011. Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 2001" (PDF) (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 May 2011.Better Man" did not enter the Official Sweden Music Chart, but peaked at number 5 on the Sweden Digital Songs Chart. [92] Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 2000" (PDF) (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 May 2011. Hello My Love" did not enter the Official Netherlands Music Chart, but peaked at number 19 on the Dutch Top 40 Tipparade Chart. [88]

Westlife's Christmas song chosen by fans: What makes a Man". ShowBiz Ireland . Retrieved 9 February 2012. RIANZ Top 50 Albums > 6 October 2002". Recording Industry Association of New Zealand. Archived from the original on 4 December 2008 . Retrieved 8 February 2011. ARIA Charts > Accreditations > 2000 Albums". Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved 8 February 2011.Westlife in summer's biggest musical event". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 26 May 2001 . Retrieved 12 December 2015. Filan agreed that finally playing Wembley was a "massive achievement" for the group, saying: "We've played stadiums all over the world, but Wembley Stadium is probably the most famous stadium in the world. Something Right": "The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 12 May 2008" (PDF) (950). Australian Web Archive. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 May 2008 . Retrieved 18 August 2014. {{ cite journal}}: Cite journal requires |journal= ( help)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop