MAGIC Bodyfashion Slimbody Women's Firm Shaping Bodysuit Shapewear

MAGIC Bodyfashion Slimbody Women's Firm Shaping Bodysuit Shapewear

RRP: £32.99
Price: £16.495
£16.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It is EXTRA FIRM in slimming control and really helps to slim your bottom, hips, tummy, waist and midriff.

MAGIC products are globally available in about 100 countries, from the US to Europe and from South Africa to Asia. Resulting in a 360 firm shaping control to provide the highest compression of extra fat around the belly, waist, back and thighs without minimising your natural curves.It is "swimming costume" shaped which means a full bottomed knicker leg style that covers the bust and has shoulder straps. The soft, seamless fabric is super comfortable, breathable and completely invisible under your outfit. With a special shaping zone on the abdomen, this body can be worn with or without a bra, because of the specially support area around the breast. It is cotton lined, so you can wear the bodysuit in place of your own underwear for long periods of time. In this collection the shapewears are focused on targeting many body areas – waist, hips, tights and back.

MAGIC products are globally available in about 60 countries, from the US to Europe and from South Africa to Asia.The easy-to-use clasps allow for quick and hassle-free bathroom breaks, ensuring that you can effortlessly maintain your chic appearance. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. I wasn't sure which color to get but I went with black and I do like it alot and think I made the right choice! Ich habe viele solche Bodys anprobiert, aber keiner hat wirklich was gebracht oder hat an irgendeiner Stelle nicht gepasst, weil Bügel am BH oder ähnliches.

However please do not hesitate to contact us if you are at all unhappy with your purchase and we will make every effort to rectify the issue. At MAGIC Bodyfashion we offer multiple styles of comfortable shapewear to give an invisible and smooth support for your body.Bra strap converters, stick on push up pads and fashion tape are all key for a quick fashion fix, as Magic slimming slip dresses and waist-nipping briefs create covetable contours. I'm so glad it doesn't feel uncomfortable--- I can't stand the squeezing feeling of compression leggings and some other shapewear products I've tried so I was worried this might might squeeze too much especially since it advertised that the "control level" was "firm" in the description. little piece of magic' font in black on a white soft long sleeved bodysuit, popper fastening for easy changing, material 100% cotton. Get ready to step into a world of charm, confidence, and allure with the Magic Lace Tummy Control Bodysuit.

The MAGIC Lowback Bodysuit is a backless, seamless and shaping bodysuit with an extreme low back that gives you a smooth silhouette in all the right places. Say goodbye to uncomfortable straps and underwires, and hello to a bodysuit that keeps you feeling secure and at ease throughout the day. FIRM CONTROL- the MAGIC Bodyfashion’s Slimbody has one of the highest control levels, it enhanced your natural curves without feeling uncomfortable or restricted. Magic creates a range of underwear solutions designed to enhance and maximise your figure underneath clothing.

If you are not particularly evenly proportioned (eg a size 8 with a 38DD bust), this is not the bodysuit for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop