A CANING FOR EMILIA: Spanked And Taken Hard By Her Muscular American Boyfriend

A CANING FOR EMILIA: Spanked And Taken Hard By Her Muscular American Boyfriend

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

USA: Perry, Eugene, headmaster of charter school in N. Carolina, accused of assaulting 7-year-old student, 2006 United Kingdom, 1935 whipping frame from Wandsworth Prison, on display in a museum, together with its designer's drawings United Kingdom: TV news report: A group of Christian schools take legal action against the ban on school CP (1999).

I countered by saying that I was too old to be spanked, and asked what would happen if I simply refused to submit to the punishment, as she wasn’t my parent nor my teacher. This was actually very untypical and rather daring of me – but Aunt Pam simply said that I was most certainly not too old to be spanked. “Boys are at their naughtiest in their teens – they need more spanking rather than less as they get older!” she said. United States: Two TV news reports from June 2010 about an attempt to reintroduce school paddling in Memphis, Tennessee.

Illicit CP

Yes – I thought this may be the case…’ There was something enigmatic about her comment, and I didn’t understand.

I felt the cane touch again, though this time the flesh was as tender and as sensitive as I could imagine it being. I flinched again. United Kingdom: TV news item about the European Court of Human Rights ruling in the Scottish tawse case (1982). USA: four assistant principals at a high school in Memphis TN where their job includes administering the paddle, 2003 South Africa: Volsteedt, Johan, Principal of Grey College, pictured in 2005, used to offer boys sweets after caning them

Military CP

Singapore: secondary schoolboys, caught on camera buying cigarettes and smoking, a caning offence, 2005 USA: Bond, Troy, principal of private religious school in Wisconsin, accused of child abuse after paddling student, 2001 Clip shows tawse being made, staged shots of tawse in use, report on implications of Campbell and Cosans judgment for CP in UK schools. She took hold of my chin and looked me in the eye. “You’ve got the face of an angel and hands that are a gift from God. Now let’s see if you’ve got a nice little bottom that the Lord made for spanking, shall we? Take your trousers down!” Canada: Sequence of real-life pictures of a teen boy bending over for a paddling at private boarding school, 1974 (also video clips)

UK: Court Lees Approved School, subject of official inquiry into excessive corporal punishment of boys, 1967 Two TV news films giving rival CBS and ABC takes on a 2007 bill (which failed) in Massachusetts that would have outlawed parental corporal punishment in the home. Parents are briefly seen spanking their bratty toddlers.

United States: TV news report (May 2015) on contrasting paddling policies in two Texas school districts. I muttered my assent, trying to raise my eyes to meet hers. This proved to be particularly difficult. Brief film of a another public caning of that era, and of the offender being carried away afterwards. United States: Two news clips (2008) about a Texas judge who offered parents the option of paddling their youngsters in his courtroom. Barnett, Amber, now 21, pictured with a signboard reading "Thank you for spanking me Dad", USA, 2008

Singapore: secondary school boy being caned on stage in front of whole school, c.2005 (also video clip) Singapore: errant teen boys being made to do pushups at strict reform camp where they are also shown video of prison caning, 2002 Germany: caning demonstration at the school museum in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, 2008, supposedly representing 1875 Malaysia: caning of criminal in prison, may be a posed reconstruction but could well be real, c.1980s (for the real thing on film, see video clips) UK: Huntingdon, Eric, purveyor of punishment canes to schools, pictured with bundles of canes, 1981

USA: Sanders, Jerry, 40, candidate for coroner, is in the habit of paddling his twentysomething cousins on their bare seats, 2003 United States: TV news report (April 2016) from a school district in Georgia where the rod is not spared.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop