The Bridge Kingdom

The Bridge Kingdom

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As a story that isn’t “anything special,” I would have liked to see “something special” beyond just the bridge. The scene where she goes with him to Aela Island during the Amaridian attack and wins over the Ithicanians with her bravery. For starters, when I wrote this novel my readership was primarily coming from the young adult market via my Malediction Trilogy (which is fade to black) and I felt that I needed to be respectful of the fact that explicit sex and profanity was not what my readership was expecting from me. It is a vast world, and only a fraction of it is explored in depth in this book, which makes me excited for further exploration of it in subsequent books.

The Bridge Kingdom First Edition (Paperback) - Waterstones

Much like herself, she watches her citizens become enslaved under the Kaiser’s rule and is desperate to do something, to live up to the title her mother held. Taking her hands in his, he lifted one and pointed it north, while at the same time pressing the fingers of her other hand against the large black diamond resting at the center of her collarbone, her pulse throbbing beneath.This means, in my opinion, that an author shouldn't withhold the resolution of a novel's conflict just to create a cliffhanger that will entice readers to purchase the next book. Tonight, with her waist length hair in loose coils held back by golden combs, face accented with cosmetics, her lithe body draped in a washed silk of blues and greens, she was stunning. Kate Brighton is mostly known as Traitor Kate after her father made a failed attempt on the King’s life.

The Bridge Kingdom - Danielle L. Jensen

Lou must ignore her growing feelings with the knowledge that Reid would kill her if he knew the truth about her magic. As she proceeds with her plans she has to discover secrets important to the bridge’s structure and secrets to smuggle back to her handler.Readers were still going to go through most of the novel believing Lara a cold-hearted b*tch for murdering her sisters, and that risked a lot of people DNFing before I was able to redeem her. I never saw the plot twist coming with Marylynn and I am glad that she didn’t kill her sisters because I loved their bonding with each other. If you are anything like me, you will be fighting the urge to flip ahead and see if everything works out okay. Readers who missed out on the incentive may purchase the chapters directly here: https://danielleljensen.

The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom Readers who enjoyed The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom

The scenes where Lara attempts to overcome her seasickness by sitting in the canoe (while spying) and playing doctor to Aren’s injures.

To make them want more than just an alliance of paper and words between kings, but an alliance between our people. I had a dream about a city buried with rubble, and the story grew out of questions I asked myself about the place.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop