Maltesers Cake Bars, 5 x 26.2g

Maltesers Cake Bars, 5 x 26.2g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please, for the love of god, don’t take out the coffee. People I know aren’t the biggest coffee drinkers, and some even hate it, but they all say they can’t taste it in the recipe and it is delicious. If the sponge cakes have a dome top at all, trim off with a sharp bread knife (this is really important so that the tower of cake sits level). This sponge is quite different to a regular chocolate Victoria sponge style chocolate cake, and there is a reason – it is chocolate fudge cake sponge like mentioned above. Because of all the other ingredients that have been added into the sponge – the buttermilk, the plain flour, the melted chocolate, the bicarbonate of soda etc… it creates something wonderful. This recipe will look gorgeous on the Christmas table – the main star of your Christmas feast! And it tastes as beautiful as it looks! 12. Malteser and Mars Bar Slice Grab the recipe here! via bestrecipes.com.au

Maltesers, obviously! I have it on good authority that Maltesers are known as “ Whoppers” in America. It’s really moist (sorry anyone who hates that word – it is TRUE!) so keeps well in a tin for up to 4 days. You can spread the buttercream onto the cakes with a spoon or palette knife if you don’t want to pipe it.

Can you make this cake with plain or all purpose flour?

This easy no-bake chocolate traybake is super simple to make and perfect for bake sales, parties, and even Afternoon Tea! It's pretty much the same delicious recipe as my mini egg tiffin, but swaps the Cadbury mini eggs for malty Maltesers! Malteser Tiffin For teaspoon (tsp) and tablespoon (tbsp) measurements, please use measuring spoons* and not the type of spoons you eat with. Again this will ensure accuracy and provide the best results. So, I have had what feels like an INSANE amount of requests for this recipe. Like, I have genuinely lost count! I have always said so far to multiply up my Malteser Cupcakesrecipe, which would also work, but I wanted to make this a whole new level of delicious. You will need either a 20x20cm or 32x22cm baking tin, baking paper to line the tin and a small palette knife to spread the chocolate over the traybake. Allow them to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then take out of the tins and let them cool completely.

Start by melting both chocolates, the golden syrup and butter together in a pan on a low heat. Then leave the mixture to cool for 10 minutes. Prepare the fillings and stir them together in a mixing bowl. Store: The no-bake chocolate traybake can be made up to 3 days ahead and stored in the fridge in an airtight container. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for a week....but they won't last that long! The Maltesers will slightly soften over time but it doesn't affect the flavour. Milk chocolate. I love Callebeut chocolate, but if I’m honest, I also use any supermarket brand milk chocolate. You’ll need 400g milk chocolate for the traybake and 200g for the topping. If I’m on a budget, I buy the 30p bars from the supermarket – I’ve never had a problem with them. Introducing my Malteser Cake, complete with real chocolate buttercream and a boatload of chocolate malt Maltesers. Can you even?!

More to discover

This Malteser Cake (why do I always spell if Malteasers? Just me?) is the stuff dreams are made of. Light, fluffy and with the delicious malty flavour which has lead me to consume my body weight in Malted Milk biscuits over the years. It’s a good ‘un. Another out of this world Malteser recipe to spoil yourself with! I doubt if one slice is enough – I didn’t stop until the sixth slice! 13. 32 – Second Maltesers Milkshake Grab the recipe here! It’s a simple mix and stir recipe, you don’t even need an electric mixer. Once baked, the two layers are then sliced in half to give you four even layers of chocolate cake. To assemble cake, trim the tops of the cakes. Then cake each in half horizontally so you have four layers of cake in total. Cover the first layer of cake with chocolate buttercream, add another layer of cake and repeat with remaining buttercream and cake. Then cover the entire cake with frosting. Who doesn’t love Maltesers? They taste good in pretty much everything, especially gooey Malteser brownies. If you’re not the biggest fan of Maltesers, then you can always make this no bake fridge cake with other ingredients such as chocolate raisins.

The cake has been so popular because it’s essentially a traybake form of my chocolate fudge cake, and who doesn’t love a traybake cake for a party?!Think about those chocolate traybake cakes you can buy from the supermarket (which are epic), and then multiply the epic-ness by 100. Malteser traybake cakeI based this on my Chocolate Fudge Cakeandsome ideas from my Honeycomb Crunchie Cakeas well. All in all, its definitely one of my new favourite recipes. It’s just basically insane. Every mouthful is delicious!

Maltesers (two pouch bags – you can add slightly more or less depending on the size of bags you can get) Place butter in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for a couple of minutes until pale and creamy. Meanwhile melt the chocolate (both milk and dark chocolate) in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until just melted and set aside to cool a little. I used a mix of sugars for the sponge. You can use all caster sugar or all light brown soft sugar if you prefer. For the full recipe with measurements, head to the recipe card at the end of this post. How to make Maltesers Cake Chocolate - a mixture of dark chocolate and milk chocolate for the base, and white chocolate and dark chocolate for the topping.

Other recipes you might like

In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Then add sugars and whisk together. This delicious Malteser Cake recipe, is full of the chocolate malt flavours of the classic treat. It’s surprisingly easy to make, perfect for birthdays, celebrations or.. . Dessert! Do you know a single person who doesn’t like Maltesers? I know I don’t! They are just so addictive. Measure the malted chocolate drink powder and cocoa powder into a large bowl, pour over 2 tablespoons of water and mix to a paste. Add the remaining cake ingredients and beat until smooth. Top tip! Make sure that you butter your tins REALLY well. I also line the sides of the tins with baking paper for this cake as the cakes are quite delicate. I also think (maybe?) it makes the edges a bit neater as they are being served naked. No desperate need though if you’re short on time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop