In The Swing Of It

In The Swing Of It

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It’s no coincidence that one of the highlights of In The Swing Of It is Martin and Shirlie’s take on Nice Work If You Can Get It. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. In case Roman’s own heartthrob status wasn’t a clue, Martin and Shirlie are both still so good-looking (without any cosmetic work) it’d be frankly sickening if they weren’t also enjoying their lives, and being great company while they’re at it.

I’ve been speaking to loads of women about it and it makes me really sad that so many of us are suffering. When I had Harley, Martin was busy working and I thought, ‘You can’t have two parents doing that work. This is just my life, and this is what I want and I'm not doing it as a competition to other people.Shirlie hadn’t been in a studio for nearly 30 years, so this record is something that we never saw coming. Harley Kemp’s songs Like We Used To and When We’re Apart are impressively faithful to the era’s spirit, as Martin says: “It was the first time we’d heard Harley’s take on her mum and dad’s marriage, and that was so touching. In 1995, Kemp moved back to the United Kingdom and took a break from acting for a short while, recovering from removal of two benign brain tumours. Not because their swing album In The Swing Of It isn’t any good – it’s actually one of the happiest LPs of the year. But earlier this year an opportunity came up to record a swing album with Martin, despite only ever having sung Islands In The Stream together at Christmas karaoke.

I’m a real homebody and I am scared, because I’m thinking, ‘Just how long will I be away from home for? As well as Spandau Ballet, Martin has, of course, enjoyed one of the most varied careers in showbusiness. I wasn't comfortable with that, and once I'd had my daughter I was so happy to be at home with her knowing that Martin was still going out working.The plate is unnoticeable but not undetectable; during an appearance on the Frank Skinner Show in 2002, Kemp jokingly remarked he could never slip quietly through metal-detectors at airports, as the plate would set the alarm off. Martin John Kemp (born 10 October 1961) is an English musician and actor, best known as the bassist in the new wave band Spandau Ballet and for his role as Steve Owen in EastEnders. He founded his own production company and in March 2008 directed a low-budget 20-minute short film entitled Karma Magnet, [24] which starred his brother Gary and featured Martin's wife and son, Shirlie and Roman.

He resumed his acting career in 1998 when he made a guest appearance in the ITV police drama series The Bill.Leaning in mock conspiratorially, Martin smiles: “This is why I’ve given in and made this album – so I don’t have to listen to Bublé.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop