Runaway Widow: The spellbinding new spring 2022 book from the No.1 Sunday Times bestseller: Book 3 (The Rockwood Chronicles)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Runaway Widow: The spellbinding new spring 2022 book from the No.1 Sunday Times bestseller: Book 3 (The Rockwood Chronicles)

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We dined for lunch in the Ratskeller but only had a choice of two meals. I would rather have found a better place to eat like the famous Hofbrau house that we did walk through on our tour – if I only knew then… For the amount of money we spent on this excursion, the meal should have been better. After lunch, we had free time, but since it was Sunday the stores were all closed. This is a law in Germany. Turns out it was a huge Pride festival with bands and DJs on every street, lots of people in rainbow colored outfits and just a big old party. Fun to witness as well. Day 8 – Nuremberg – Germany

Don't miss the third book in the heartwarming six-part series from the No.1 Sunday Times bestselling author Dilly Court!Anyway, crisis averted. One thing this whole tragedy has taught me is that so many things are really not a big deal. If something bothers you, find a way to fix it. Nothing is as bad as finding out your husband is dead.

Arriving at 9:00 am we once again took the included excursion for a walking tour of the town. Some folks opted to ride bicycles along the river for 16 miles to our next stop which was great for people craving some rigorous exercise. Our volunteer guide showed us around a small village telling stories and once again showing us flood line marks, the danger of living near a river. We enjoyed some time to explore the shops and even a castle ruin on the hilltop before our 1:00 pm departure. I asked for advice from my virtual friends on Facebook. I have found comfort and friendship from other widows and widowers who have been down this path before me or that I can help along those first few years. I asked if I should bring it up to someone or just let it go. Widow city because you find that nearly every group you join is nearly always lots of women and no men. You can virtually guatantee this. Anyway, I bring this up because this issue blindsided me this school year. For 29 years, I have worked in elementary schools and been referred to as Mrs. Divers. It is sort of who I am. I am a teacher.I found it easier to shop orhave a meal out, by myself, if I am not in my home town. As a local school teacher I tend to run into people I know if I shop or go out near home.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop