Sonsoke Loid Forger Suit Cosplay Outfit Halloween Uniform Suit

Sonsoke Loid Forger Suit Cosplay Outfit Halloween Uniform Suit

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To say that I love these ears is an understatement to a large degree. First of all, they are made to perfection and look very naturally. Secondly, Stefan, who makes them, was so helpful, supportive and easy to communicate. The ears’ skin tone matched my skin so well, the I would say - it’s impossible to match so well, yet - that’s what I see! I cannot wait to use them with my forest elf costume this season. I’ll post the pictures later. Handmade Lord of the rings Theoden Herugrim Replica Sword Groomsmen gift, Battle Ready Sword, Gift For Him, Wedding Gift, Anniversary Gifts

So far so good. My dress is looking great thanks to this pattern! Note that these patterns don’t have seam allowances so if you’re lazy like me you can try sizing up and hopefully the pattern will work fine. Loid Forger (voiced by Takuya Eguchi and Alex Organ) is an undercover spy with the codename "Twilight" in the anime and manga series Spy x Family. Loid has a cold demeanor while working but has been shown to have a warm personality when it comes to his wife Yor and adopted daughter Anya. Loid has blonde hair and wears a green suit with a gold dagger-shaped lapel pin.

The processing times for presale items are estimated based on the factory's past production experience, we can’t promise it will delay or come out sooner. Anime Sp.y x fam.ily Anime Embroidered Sweatshirt, Anya Embroidered Sweatshirt/Hoodie, Anime Gift, Manga Fan Anime Embroidered Sweatshirt Comfort Character Bracelet, Handmade Anime Bracelet, Spy Anime inspired, Manga Inspired, Semi Precious stones Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop