Pantene Revitalize & Soothe Menopause Shampoo, Hair Thickening Shampoo, 250ml, For Dry Hair And Scalp, Helps densify Thinning Hair, Vitamin B3 & White Tea, Hair Thickening Products For Women

£0.57
FREE Shipping

Pantene Revitalize & Soothe Menopause Shampoo, Hair Thickening Shampoo, 250ml, For Dry Hair And Scalp, Helps densify Thinning Hair, Vitamin B3 & White Tea, Hair Thickening Products For Women

RRP: £1.14
Price: £0.57
£0.57 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Due to the drop in oestrogen and progesterone that occurs after the menopause, the hair cycles are affected, causing increased shedding." Ageing

Keeping your scalp clean and at optimum health is key to achieving a fuller head of hair. Ingredients to look out for range from caffeine to peppermint oil to boost circulation, while proteins and keratin will help strengthen hair and give it more resilience.This is usually noticed three to six months after giving birth. This is because when you are pregnant you have high levels of oestrogen, which is thought to keep the hair in the growth phase. After childbirth, the oestrogen levels drop, and this causes the hair to enter the resting phase. When these hairs shed and new hairs push through around three months later, you notice the sudden loss of hair." Menopause

This shampoo is suitable for all kinds of thinking hair, especially menopausal hair. It is tagged with a gold label which indicates that the product is completely natural. It does not contain any kinds of harmful chemicals and is clinically tested to be safe for women. Moisturizing and nourishing ingredients improve hair elasticity, moisture retention and prevent frizziness, making your hair easy to style and manage. My natural hair is a darker brunette, although I've not seen that colour for a long time, my hair is coloured every 6 weeks and any grey hair is kept safely hidden! I have no plans to go grey gracefully. I prefer the lighter blonde hair colour as I've aged and although I have to be careful of yellow tones, I believe it is softer on my face and features. That’s why it’s essential to keep supporting your hair with collagen supplements either via a topical application or an oral supplement.Minoxidil is an FDA-approved [8] topical treatment that stimulates hair growth and reduces hair thinning. Available over the counter without prescription, minoxidil can help menopausal and postmenopausal women treat androgenic alopecia, female pattern hair loss (FPHL), and prevent premature hair loss. Essential oils and botanical extracts – Menopausal hair requires better hydration so that it does not break. Essential oils and other botanical extracts in the shampoo maintain proper nourishment in the hair that enable better hydration to the hair and prevent hair breakage. Let’s delve deeper into how hormonal changes during menopause affect hair, and how each of these changes renders hair more prone to frizz. 1. Estrogen Deficiency If you’re still struggling despite making positive changes to your hair care routine, speak to a Trichologist to get the low down on exactly what may be affecting your hair. A professional examination and diagnosis can help reveal other underlying health conditions that may be affecting your hair health.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop