NARWAL T10 Mop Robot, 4-in-1 Robot Vacuum and Mop with Self Cleaning Station, Self Washing and Drying Robot Mop with LiDAR Navigation, Smart Mapping, 2 Suction Mode for Hard Floor and Pet Hair, White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NARWAL T10 Mop Robot, 4-in-1 Robot Vacuum and Mop with Self Cleaning Station, Self Washing and Drying Robot Mop with LiDAR Navigation, Smart Mapping, 2 Suction Mode for Hard Floor and Pet Hair, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No, Narwal T10 can only pass over a 0.59-inch threshold and can pass over 0.99 inches with a threshold bar. One benefit of the T10 is its massive 5800 mAh battery, which means that it can run for longer cleaning cycles than other robot vacuums. Narwal pegs the battery life at around three hours per charge, though it doesn't specify whether this is in vacuuming or mopping mode.

Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown Narwal Robotics is a relative newcomer to the household robot market, having been founded in 2016. But you’d never know this was a rookie effort based on the company’s hardware. Its first product, the Narwal T10, is a phenomenal robot vac/mop hybrid that delivers several features you won’t find anywhere else. Tyler first started freelance writing for Fast Company after spending a decade as a computer technician repairing computers and networks in peoples’ homes. Since 2013, he has contributed to dozens of publications, including The New York Times, WIRED, PCMag, Vice, Newsweek, and many more. This cryptic error message popped up repeatedly as I was trying to partition rooms on the app’s map of my home.We have engineered our special detergent sheets to produce less foam to prevent malfunctions. Unlike most cleansers, our detergent sheets are made of no corrosive ingredients and help keep the pipes clean and clear. x Power cord, 1 x Cleaning hook, 1 x Floor Cleaner bottle (930ml), 2 x Mopping modules, 2 x Side brushes, 2 x Filter sponges.

Despite this unique self-cleaning mechanism, you’re going to want to pull off the pads from time to time and wash them properly by hand. Even after a cleaning in the base station, the pads were still quite dirty, so you’ll want to make sure that the pads are properly cleaned every few cycles.

So does this thousand dollar fancy robot machine make sense for your home? While I know some people must have the latest invention, I feel that Narwal wouldn’t make sense for people living in studios or small one bedrooms – unless cleaning floors is the bane of your existence like me. Three Mop Drying Modes: Mop pads can be foul if not drying well after mopping. Freo robot vacuum and mop combo feature dual air tunnels with 40℃ gentle heat, ensuring the mop pads are thoroughly dried after every use. Every mopping is simple and sanitary. What makes the T10 so unique is that after about five minutes or so of mopping, it will return to the base station to clean itself. Yes, you heard that right – it cleans the pads before resuming its mopping duties. Again, water is sprayed onto the pads which rotate inside the base station and rub against small grooves to dislodge dirt. When the cleaning mission is complete, Freo will generate a short video that reports the cleaning details of your rooms, including the duration, area, and number of cleaning times. So it is worth pointing out that remote camera viewing through the Narwal Freo app ( more on this later) is missing, even if most people won't notice or would even use it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop