LEGO Clikits 7559: Sports

LEGO Clikits 7559: Sports

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So, to summarise, Clikits parts with female connections can be used effectively, and legally, with System parts. Those with male ones can be connected into anti-studs, but only at risk of damaging the part if it remains affixed for long periods. LEGO® Clikits was an innovative series designed to reach a new audience - girls. It was a great success and became very popular around the world. Although the series was eventually discontinued, it remains a popular and beloved series among LEGO® fans of all ages.

What I love about LEGO, is the rich history the brand has. Even though I've been an admin here for 6 years now, and LEGO is a daily part of my life, I still run into things that are new to me. I'm sure others will have the same experience. And with this long history, there are bound to be themes and products that have you wondering: Is this LEGO?Light Yellow (Light Yellow). This colour was introduced in 1994 with Belville and LEGO® DUPLO®. It was largely replaced by 226 Cool Yellow around 2004, but it was still used occasionally until around 2005.

Sets included dragons, castles, and more, allowing LEGO fans to construct a whole new mythical world. To the dismay of many fans, the theme concluded in 2018. To capitalise on the new Minidoll form-factor, LEGO deepened its partnership with Disney with the Disney Princess line, which transformed iconic Disney Princesses into minidolls.

This ring is used to affix icons with male connectors to thin plastic sheets or cloth components. It fits firmly on a stud. Here I've used a 318 bar/wand to keep them, and 1x1 'polo' plates, together. I can see this being a useful greebling technique. I’ve got two articles planned for today, and this is the first – charting the evolution of LEGO themes and sets marketed towards girls, and another that will drop later tonight, so be sure to stay tuned! Clikits sets included pencil cases, bags, purses, bracelets, notebooks, and more, significantly expanding on the LEGO jewellery and stationery lineup. 7. Friends (2012-Ongoing)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop