Tumia LAC Cotton Summer Drawstring Ethically Traded Shirt from Ecuador - Long Sleeves

£11.975
FREE Shipping

Tumia LAC Cotton Summer Drawstring Ethically Traded Shirt from Ecuador - Long Sleeves

RRP: £23.95
Price: £11.975
£11.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The design is clean, with covered buttoning, dropped shoulders, and high cuffs with a double button closure. Utilizing digital synthesis techniques, these prints transform ocean waste materials into patterns that blend the beautiful and the unsettling, creating a fashionable style.

This season's collection not only embraces the essence of the ocean but also pays tribute to ecological awareness. Ich mag (vorsicht subjektiv) diesen zerknitterten Look - geht auch nach Waschen nicht raus - diese rauhe Oberfläche hat irgendwie was. If you have any queries regarding our sizes or would like more information, please contact us here . I look forward to hot humid days when I can happily wear this one, unfortunately we don't seem to have the right weather in the UK, but I were off to sunnier climes, this shirt would be the first one to be packed in my suitcase.This design approach strikes a balance between elegance and intricate detailing, enhancing the overall appeal of the garment. They can also be tied to fasten the outer layer panels, adding depth and complexity to the overall look. Bought the same style t-shirt in blue and white stripes and the fabric on that felt much thicker and better quality. Full detailed sizing, including measurements, are provided given the one-off nature of the clothing. Machine wash cold delicate cycle; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; line drying in the shade; cool iron; professionally dry clean perchloroethylene - mild process.

The garment's design is based on the visual profile of a formal shirt, with intricate details that set it apart. Avoid using bleach on linen, as this weakens the fibres and it may affect the colour of dyed linens. Fabric stitching, patching, designs without edge trimming, deconstruction, and reproduction are all Professor. It combines ocean-inspired structural elements with innovative digital print designs and eco-friendly fabric choices, aligning fashion with a strong commitment to environmental responsibility. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Some say it's a great fit and very comfortable, while others say it does not fit as it should, is too small, and is much too short. By leveraging the differences in fabric textures, the combination of glossy fabrics and straps creates a layered effect, mimicking the appearance of clothing worn by a sea nymph when soaked by seawater. This t shirt was a nice shape and length but maybe a bit thinner material than I thought it would be. When trying the item on, please be extra careful if wearing makeup or fragrance that could stain or perfume the item. They mention that its a great product for summer wear, it keeps them cool in the sun and that its light and airy.

It's designed for a cropped, boxy silhouette that puffs up when the drawstrings at the waist and long. Diese Art von Hemd ist nicht jedermans Sache aber ich gehe davon aus, dass wenn sich jemand diese Rezension durchliest diesen Stil auch mag. One of the sleeves had been sewn on twisted or upside down so that the cuff and button hole were on top of my wrist instead of underneath. The drawstring waist with an elasticated cord and stopper creates gathering that can be adjusted as desired.The shirt is made in 100% organic cotton poplin and the front fastens with tonal mother of pearl buttons. E's signature elements creating classic immortal designs that can be viewed with the Oversized Drawstring Shirt.

The Nsuo sculptural oversized drawstring shirt features functional drawstring detailing which allows you to wear the shirt flat or ruched up. When the wash cycle is finished, immediately remove items from the machine to avoid any extra creasing. Bleach particles in conventional washing powder make natural linen colour fade, so use only mild detergents. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Revisó de mi opinión anterior: no recomiendo esta prenda, es dinero tirado a la basura, se están descosiendo las costuras, tan solo se ha lavado una vez, estoy decepcionado y bastante enfadado, evidentemente ya no recomiendo la compra de este producto.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop