The Catastrophic Friendship Fails of Lottie Brooks (Lottie Brooks, 2)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But now Molly isn't in Brighton and Lottie never made other friends, so with secondary school looming Lottie is feeling more alone and scared than ever before. group texts are some times layout that text from her friends are on the side lottie’s messages should be. Lottie Brooks is 11 ¾, and her life is already officially over - not only is she about to start high school without any friends or glamorous swooshy hair, she's just discovered she's too flat-chested to wear a bra!

The Catastrophic Friendship Fails of Lottie Brooks - Goodreads

lihtsad ja huumorile rõhuvad, aga Lottie Brooks võlus mind esimese raamatuga koheselt ja siin lähevad asjad veel paremaks. Helping your child manage their nerves and anxiety before the Wirral 11+ exam is crucial for them to perform at their best. Päevad võtavad raamatus üsna suure rolli (kuigi muidugi on ka teisi suuri ja olulisi teemasid nagu sõprus, armumised, pere jne). She openly discusses what her body is going through (or not going through) during puberty and comparing it to everyone else.There are lots of opportunities to add humour and it is also less off putting for kids who can be reluctant to read as there are no long chapters. It is so important to have realistic books like this that tackle these subjects in a fun and interesting way while also showing the severity of the situation. Plus it does not resonate with my pre-teen self as much as others claim due to cultural differences, but it totally can and i honestly and fully enjoyed it, read it in one evening (very late evening) and am very tempted to reach for what the author offers for adults. Võtsin selle raamatu kätte täiesti juhuslikult, kui mu 10-aastane tütar selle raamatukogust endale lugemiseks tõi ja enam käest panna ei saanud - lugesin peaaegu ühe jutiga läbi ja nautisin täiega.

The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks - Waterstones The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks - Waterstones

Her growth through the book is huge and she ends her diary with the message that you shouldn't do anything you don't want to do just because someone tells you to and actually it's okay to just be you. I also remember shaving my legs for the first time with one of my dad’s old razors and doing a really bad job of it, just like Lottie does in book one. With the internet having so much misinformation and friends often being just as clueless, books on growing up are often the way to go - they help young people feel understood, less alone and are great at subtly educating them and nudging them in the right direction. As an adult this book is a comedy, getting to read about the dramas of an 11 year old is completely hilarious and i promise it will make you feel so relaxed realizing how everything feels like the end of the world at that age.No co jak co, ale za każdym razem, gdy tylko pojawiała się w książce miałam ochotę rozerwać ją na strzępy. Aha that’s an interesting question because it’s a real part of the storyline in book two – you’ll have to read it to find out! and 3/4 `is a difficult age as you are starting to discover your identity and your own autonomy, so why not share that struggle with Lottie? Ma kujutan ette, et peamisele sihtrühmale ehk eelteismelistele tüdrukutele peaks see raamat küll väga meeldima, aga soovitan seda lugeda ka tänaste või tulevaste teismeliste vanematel ja vanavanematel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop