Jurassic World Toys World Park III Hammond Collection Ceratosaurus Dinosaur Action Figure, 13in with 17 Movable Joints, Movie Collectible, HFG71, Multicolor

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Jurassic World Toys World Park III Hammond Collection Ceratosaurus Dinosaur Action Figure, 13in with 17 Movable Joints, Movie Collectible, HFG71, Multicolor

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Although this toy should be identical to its JP3 counterpart it’s really not, but I consider that a good thing. Although I expressed fondness over JP3’s Ceratosaurus design it was more the color scheme I was taken with than the dinosaur’s physical appearance, which to be frank was not terribly good. This toy is more reminiscent of the Jurassic Park: Evolution Ceratosaurus, with a longer, narrower snout, and a less ghoulish appearance than we see on the JP3 Ceratosaurus. Discover the thrills and adventure of Jurassic World captured in The Hammond Collection, named for Jurassic Park's founder and setting a a new standard for dinosaur collectables, including this fearsome Ceratosaurus. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. A highly recommended online toy store featuring a wide variety of Papo, Schleich, Safari Ltd., CollectA, and other figures.

span itemprop="name">Good figureThe paint job on the figure is amazing I love it, a dinosaur that got little screen time they really hit it out of the park

Date published: 2022-08-07