Crystals for Witches: Rituals, Spells, and Practices for Stone Spirit Magic

Crystals for Witches: Rituals, Spells, and Practices for Stone Spirit Magic

RRP: £10.70
Price: £5.35
£5.35 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I get questions daily about how to figure out what type of witch you are, so I wanted to put it all into one post. My blog details my practice, focusing on hedgecraft, the Wheel of the Year, spirit communication, and folk magic. These witches are very powerful as long as they’re performing spells that feel right intuitively and don’t get in over their heads. You can work as a solitary witch or as part of a group, though any coven related to the hearth usually isn’t very large.

With its soothing pink color, Rose Quartz opens the heart chakra to promote inner peace, calm, and harmony. If you’re a witch who lacks self-confidence, you can combine Carnelian with Rose Quartz in a self-love ritual.

The sunlight will help to clear away any negative energy and recharge the crystals with positive energy. Use this little spell to help lift your mood whenever you need a little magickal boost of positive energy. Because Citrine resonates with the Solar Plexus Chakra, it stimulates vitality, willpower, and personal strength.

Lapis Lazuli resonates with the Third Eye chakra, expanding psychic awareness and stimulating attunement to higher wisdom. Partner with Serpentine for rites of initiation, deep meditation, and working with kundalini energy. You can also place crystals for witches on your altar and use them when you are saying prayers or casting spells. It is the symbol of the Witchers’ profession, belongs to sim Geralt of Rivia and is available in three The moon earrings have dangling stars that create a cosmic connection, while the matching necklace sits close on the collar.An experienced fire witch almost always carries a lighter or matches on him/her in case they need to cast a spell in a pinch! The reason for this is that it is easier to get a feel for a crystal and thereby determine if it is right for you by first holding it or by simply being in its presence.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop