REVLON - Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick Rum Raisin 008-0.11 oz (3.1 g)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I found that there was some color that settled into lip lines or caught on minor imperfections with some shades, though the shine made it harder to notice in person. Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. S8 Note - This prescription item is Schedule 8 and can only be supplied on a script from a registered doctor in Queensland. As a leading cosmetics brand, Revlon has revitalised the industry over the years with its beloved lip and nail colour, breakthrough technology like Colorstay long-wear makeup, and its iconic brand ambassadors, such as Gal Gadot, Ashley Graham, Sofia Carson and Megan Thee Stallion. As pharmacists we must always comply explicitly with your doctors prescribed directions this includes the quantity of the prescription goods to be supplied.

It had semi-opaque color coverage in a single layer, which didn’t build up to full coverage, but the color applied fairly evenly to my lips.

Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Silica silylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Quartz, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol.

If preferred our Healthcare practitioners are available if you wish to talk to them on 1300 367 283 free of charge.But still pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has the necessary Authority code. If you're dealing with any dry, flaky lip patches, wipe them away before you apply, with our super-easy Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm.

In the spirit of reconciliation, Refinery29 Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community.is known as a cult classic, its Glass Shine sister is the one that's going viral and it takes sheen to the next level with a butter-soft application that melts into your lips.

Revlon Super Lustrous™ Glass Shine lipstick delivers saturated colour and this buttery-soft lipstick instantly melts onto lips for a glass-like finish. It had semi-sheer color coverage, which didn’t build up beyond that, so it fell quite short of the coverage promised by the formula. For me, it's the perfect everyday lipstick as the shine makes it look like I put in effort, while the colour looks like an elevated version of my natural lips.

The lipstick had faded, but it was nothing a quick reapplication couldn't fix — though I would be hesitant to wear it if the weather hits above 28°C. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop