Suspect: The scandalous new crime novel from the godfather of legal thriller

Suspect: The scandalous new crime novel from the godfather of legal thriller

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In 1983, Lynda La Plante wrote and produced the first season of Widows, a groundbreaking television drama about a group of women who band together to pull off a heist after their husbands are killed during a robbery. The show was a critical and commercial success, and La Plante won a BAFTA award for Best Drama Series. She followed up with several successful television dramas, including Prime Suspect, which starred Helen Mirren as Detective Chief Inspector Jane Tennison. The show ran for seven seasons and is widely considered one of the greatest British television dramas of all time. When the time was right, he kidnapped Joe's family, and together with Bobby planned to blow up the house with them, and Joe, inside. I love every single one of the book she has written. The one I have enjoyed the most is the Anna Travis serious. Will there be anymore or that is it. Would love to see Anna’s progress in the police force and her relationship with the DCI. Reply

Joe O’Loughlin (Aidan Turner) has had nothing short of an absolute nightmare over the course of The Suspect, with one death of a patient suddenly triggering a downward spiral that had him accused of being a serial killer. All across the USA, people are showing up dead. The deaths don't appear to be connected in any way until one particular death occurs and gets the Secretary of Defense's attention. He arranges for a task force to investigate.As of today, Michael Robotham lives happily on the northern beaches of Sydney along with his lovely wife and three beautiful daughters. His daughters, who are in their teens, often poke fun at him. When Michael used to work as a journalist, he was a part of the Fairfax Press which wrote the autobiographies of famous athletes, military figures, and artists of the United Kingdom.

He'd also somewhat healed his issue with DI Ruiz, with the potential of them working together or even becoming friends in the future… Lord knows the detective needs some help.His picturesque life with beautiful wife Julianne and daughter Charlie, as well as a successful career was all but kaput by the time the final episode rolled around… but finally, he was able to get some of the answers he craved. Honorary Fellowship with the Forensic Science Society (FSSoc) in 2013, the first non-scientist to be inducted into the professional body, for her accurate portrayal of forensic science in her work. So who exactly killed Catherine McCain (Tara Lee), and more importantly why? Let’s just say the answer became explosive.

TV Spielfilm Award at the International Film and Television Festival Conference in Cologne, Germany in 2008 for her television adaptation of her novel Above Suspicion Any issues with the book list you are seeing? Or is there an author or series we don’t have? Let me know! Shaun Parkes, leading detective DI Vince Ruiz, added: "I could not work out what was going to happen. All I knew was there was something more going on here. As soon as I read that, I was in. And you really don’t know who is responsible for this murder. As it unfolds you realise, 'Wow'. That a story like this can happen. You have people who really are that devious in their thinking."Hi loving your books,,but have read good girl bad girl and when she was good and they are so alike? Reply A visceral thriller, which brings you into the grip of a true sociopath and shows you how, in the quest to survive such ruthlessness, every minute counts. Read all your books! Fantastic! Definitely my favourite author by far. Just finished Unholy Murder which was brilliant. Can’t wait to start Judas Horse now. Reply A serial liar with an angry streak, Bobby was taken in by police before eventually being let go as he had an alibi for the night of the murder.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop