The Beatles In Mono

The Beatles In Mono

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now, I'm wondering if there is an LP, CD or download release that has true mono versions of the Star Club recordings.

All CDs replicate their original album labels as first released, from the various Parlophone Records label variations, to the Capitol Records label (for Magical Mystery Tour) and the UK Apple Records side A and B labels for discs 1 and 2 respectively for The Beatles. Released in 1982, The Beatles Mono Collection is a boxed set of all Beatles' albums which were originally issued on mono LPs in the UK ( Please Please Me to Yellow Submarine). Accordingly, you don't even really 'choose' to listen to music in stereo; often, it's the only option. You may be right, but let me confirm, I read it on the web today, but right now I'm watching Sabalenka - Gauff.It's the most detailed account of the Beatles' lives up until they were about to release "Please Please Me". Magical Mystery Tour was not included in the set as it was not originally issued as an LP in the UK. The stereo mixes are quaint, with a lot of hard panning common to stereo mixes of rock music at the time.

Your ears are getting more auditory information than you get with mono, but more information does not as a rule make for a better listening experience or even better audio quality. The Yellow Submarine album, included in the set, is the only original UK mono Beatles LP without a dedicated mono mix.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. As a result, the track listing for Mono Masters differs from Past Masters on the second half of disc two, omitting some later songs that never had a mono mix ("Old Brown Shoe", "The Ballad of John and Yoko" and "Let It Be"), and adding several songs released on stereo-only albums that had unreleased mono mixes. The Revolver to white album series of records have the "tubey" cool shimmer of the originals which I lack on the 2014 lp's. Tracks 9–12 and 15 of disc two were prepared in March 1969 for release as a 7" mono Yellow Submarine EP, two months after the release of the similarly titled soundtrack album, but the project was scrapped, although the EP was mastered. Though, of course, taste is a matter of subjective preference, so there's no shame in enjoying the stereo mixes of earlier Beatles records.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop