AUDHEID K7 8 Bay NAS Case, Computer Enclosures Compatible Micro-ATX Mini-ITX Motherboard, 3 x Fans, 8 x 2.5/3.5" Tray, Network Attached Storage Server for Home(Diskless)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AUDHEID K7 8 Bay NAS Case, Computer Enclosures Compatible Micro-ATX Mini-ITX Motherboard, 3 x Fans, 8 x 2.5/3.5" Tray, Network Attached Storage Server for Home(Diskless)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Starting with an empty drive cage (to avoid any accidents) I booted from USB and installed a fresh install of 11.2-U7 to both internal SSDs.

Norco ITX-S8 Mini-ITX Case – Supports 8 hot-swappable SAS 6G or SATA III drives and one 2.5” drive. Most of the time spent on this build was online, researching and sourcing the parts for the lowest possible cost. For a long time I had 2 possible compute builds in mind, with similar (pre-owned) costings:Intuitive and User-friendly apps like Synology Drive for one-point access to ALL file types and Synology Moments for AI-supported photo tagging, landscape recognition and improved photo cataloguing Also noticed you use Classic Start Menu too; I do on my 64GB Win 11 Pro machine; I’ve used that ever since Windows 7! Please help with words of wonderful re-assurance of Synology having a present and Future with SEAGATE IRONWOLF Pro 18, 20 and 22 TB drives.

Honestly, I didn’t do one. This is a home NAS, the most ‘stress’ it’s going to get is if 4 people decide to copy a 4K video at the same time. I am confident enough in the build, thermal design and the choice of components that I can skip this step. You didn’t mention QPhoto is not available on QuTS hero so tagging of photos can’t be done locally, but the tags can be analysed by QuMagie; the solution to this is tag on a QTS NAS and copy them over; I’ll be semi-automating this process soon on our system soon.Can be used as a fantastic Plex Media Server and for a Native media server, supports transcoding upto 1080P Power Supply: 2x Internal Universal Auto-Switching 110-240V 250W Flex ATX PSUs with fan. UK Plugs provided as standard. The AUDHEID NAS 8-Bay K7 is an excellent choice for an extended NAS in a compact form factor that is ITX compatible. MATX and ATX motherboards are supported, and it has room for up to eight 3.5-inch hot-swap drives for high-end media centers or NAS. The fans utilized are 3-pin units. We would have preferred here if the fans were 4-pin PWM units which allows easier control of the fan speed. In 2019, virtually every motherboard that one would use in this chassis has 4-pin fan headers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop