Anthemic - Ministry Of Sound

Anthemic - Ministry Of Sound

RRP: £3.49
Price: £1.745
£1.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Vote up content that is on-topic, within the rules/guidelines, and will likely stay relevant long-term.

We had some pretty decent DJs through our doors, over the years and we've recruited many of them to perform alongside an incredible 50-piece orchestra. As with the previous volume the tracks are sequenced to reflect a typical club night and segue together with varying degrees of success. Ministry of Sound have journeyed through the musical ages to bring you Anthems House, the definitive collection of the best in House music from the 80s until now. Sonny and Finn Murphy, the Leicester-based brothers behind Murphy’s Law, have spent over half a decade crafting an eclectic mix of House and Tech House music.

My "Good Songs" list on these mixtapes are songs that I've heard for the first time on this album and not "this song is good but I've heard it before". Track 3 is a remix of "Dooms Night" by Azzido Da Bass, which is an okay interlude but not a great track in of itself, but it transitions pretty well into The Prodigy's "Firestarter".

Finally, Disc 3 proves that a track doesn’t need to be old to be an anthem, with modern classics from Disclosure, Duke Dumont, MK, Shiba San and Ben Pearce. Disc 1 takes it back to the old school, kicking off with the Godfather of House, Frankie Knuckles and his all-time classic ‘ Your Love’ and The House Music Anthem, in name and nature, Marshall Jefferson’s ‘Move Your Body (The House Music Anthem)’.Rave Anthems 1990–1996 was released exclusively in Australia and focused on Rave, House and Hi-NRG dance subgenres. We also sell a wide range of refurbished Mobile Phones and Tech from major brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft and much more. Disc 2 takes us further on our musical odyssey, coming roaring into the 90s with Armand Van Helden’s ‘You Don’t Know Me’.

Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Entertainment Magpie Limited t/a Music Magpie acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Note: Our refurbished grades - Pristine, Very Good and Good - are solely based on the cosmetic condition of the phone. Leaving a club in the early hours of the morning after blowing through this set would leave you feeling less than euphoric. My clubbing days are well behind me - and were when these tracks first hit the decks - which means I will never hear them to their best advantage: crushed among a host of sweaty bodies.

The last two Anthems albums of 2010, Anthems Disco and Anthems Electronic 80s, were released only a week between each other (8 November and 15 November respectively).Some indefinable something is irrevocably lost when listening through headphones or the music system at home.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop