A Fate of Wrath and Flame: The sensational slow-burn enemies to lovers fantasy romance and TikTok phenomenon (Fate & Flame Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

A Fate of Wrath and Flame: The sensational slow-burn enemies to lovers fantasy romance and TikTok phenomenon (Fate & Flame Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

for all of the questions we start this book with, thieves and chaos still very much feels like a book that sets up the plot for the next one. while we get some answers, you’ll end this one with the feeling that there’s still so much left to discover.

With the previous book, there was a character that I did not care for, and what did the author do? Made me fall in love with them, gave them redeemable characteristics!Very well done, and in such a way it doesn’t lose the reader. There wasn’t a single dull moment throughout the entire book. I hope the momentum continues. I’m enthralled. This was one of my most anticipated releases of the entire year. I've been anxiously awaiting this new book since finishing book 2. And wow did this not disappoint.

I think the writing was excellent but my main issue was the info-dump. I was hooked in the first half but it's the second half of the book that lost me. The prolonged dialogue and the smalla amount of action did not help. I kept pushing myself to finish it. But was it a boring reading experience? I wouldn't say that. I think this book would've been better if it was shorter.I only wish the magic was displayed more rather than explained, but also consider this book more of a build-up for the series. Welcome to Shh... [Smut, Heroes & HEAs], a reader group dedicated to contemporary Romance & Erotica. A Fate of Wrath & Flame is a new fantasy with a complex plot, magic, monsters, and mythology. Romeria is a young woman who has fought hard to survive on the streets of New York. A thief with street smarts, she has learned to overcome and is a true survivor. When she meets a mysterious woman, her entire world is turned upside down. Thrust into another world full of magic, monsters, and a King that wants to kill her, Romeria doesn't know how or why she has been transported to this world. She only knows that she is despised by all and her life is in danger. As the secrets continue to unfold, Romi discovers that her fate depends on her ability to win over the heart of King Zander. Zander doesn't know why he is drawn to Romi. As they come together and the truth is revealed, it will take all that they have to survive. Zander is broody, serious and

This book is very exciting to read, with a great storyline and world building. The plot is very well thought out and I absolutely loved the MCs. The dynamics between them is very interesting and I love their slow burning relationship; and let me tell you, the unexpected twist in the storyline was a… “Wow! I did not expect that!” …moment.

It was obviously recommended to me by Koisty, who has become my official rec dealer, who always seems to know what I need to read and in which particular moment. Romeria of this world is engaged to a king, who she is also responsible for the murder of his parents and seems to be persona non grata. But when you wear the face of the enemy, it's tough to convince anyone you're not her. Especially when you're sworn to secrecy for fear of your life. i can’t even get into more without spoiling the journey for you — which is exhilarating in every way — but know that this installment had me on the edge of my seat, bringing together plot threads that have been delicately woven since the first book. This book made me laugh, cry, and had me on the edge of my seat. Though their reality is a bit dark and scary, I appreciated that love could still find a way (and not just Romeria and Zander this time). There was humor in the face of danger, and Jarek has cemented himself as my favorite character of the series.

I’ve been chasing that feeling since I was in middle school. I’m 24. I finally found it again. I wish I could give this review with infinite stars instead of 5 because 5 just is nowhere near enough.

Retailers:

Gracen is such a fantastic and beautiful character! She has been through so much, yet remains gentle and passionate about her family and her simple morals. She is grateful for what she has, even if it is not much and thankful to be alive. It was so beautiful to see someone who is now the King listen, and actually listen, to a simple baker and heed her counsel. You’re faster than I gave you credit for,” Zander murmurs, peering around the corner of an unassuming door.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop