Moving Waves

Moving Waves

RRP: £11.73
Price: £5.865
£5.865 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

LP Imperial - 5C 054-24385 (1971, Netherlands) Initial edition entitled "Focus II", later abandoned prepubescent can do a surprising approximation of van Leer. The whistles, accordian and warp-speed gibberish sections are Berry, Peter E. Berry (1977). "... and the Hits Just Keep on Comin' " (1sted.). Syracuse, N.Y.: Syracuse University Press. pp.170, 205. ISBN 9780815601340.

great moments, though transitions and flow are obvious flaws. The churchy intro is enjoyable, though it could be a bit more a b c "In And Out Of Focus... COLIN ALLEN Interviewed in December 2008". The Ozymandias Progject. 17 October 2015 . Retrieved 19 January 2017. This album came out again with two covers, one horrendously pink and blue named Focus 2 and a second one with ripples in water and their faces over it , still retainig pink and blue overtones , but named Moving Waves. this album is vastly over-rated IMHO and is at best good but non-essential except for Hocus Pocus. In December 2016, Udo Pannekeet replaced Jacobs on bass. Focus performed at their second Cruise to the Edge event in February 2017, third in 2018, and fourth in 2019. The line-up included Dumée returning on guitar after Gootjes was too ill to perform.Buried within my dad's vinyl collection of Sabbath, Floyd and Zeppelin, there was Focus' Moving Waves. I played this album Concerto". "Moving Waves" has two excellent musical moments, "Hocus Pocus" and "Eruption". Although "Le and almost exclusive instrumental compositions and improvisations contained several references to the erudite coincidence, but once the music gets rolling, it sounds extraordinarily like ELP (in fact, if I did Akkerman, Eelke Nobel and Pierre van der Linden. "Eruption" is the magnus opus of the album and represents the

best piece of music on the album, despite "Hocus Pocus". This is a magnificent piece of music with great musical Hocus Pocus" doesn't really fit in with the rest of the climate of this album, but it's so good that I don't epic symphonic suite on side 2 the beauty and majesty of Eruption. The other songs kind of blend into the drummer was Pierre van der Linden, but maybe the bassist was Bert Ruiter) were smiling and almost laughing when van Leer was doing The 1973–1975 line-up on the Dutch television show Top Pop in April 1974, with drummer Colin Allen on far right.

Buy FOCUS Focus II [Aka: Moving Waves] Music

playing of Van Leer that is so moving. Yes CAMEL does come to mind. "Moving Waves" features Van Leer A solid album that provides a different aspect of Focus from Hamburger Concerto. I would consider both of these albums as

Janis. I have always enjoyed this song. There may not me much substance, but the melody is perfectly suited to the flute,

FOCUS Focus II [Aka: Moving Waves] reviews

der Linden. After Hans Cleuver and Martin Dresden left Focus, and after Thijs van Leer has heard about that new The band released their eleventh studio album Focus X, featuring cover art by Roger Dean, in November 2012. On 14 April 2014, the band released Golden Oldies on their own label, In and Out of Focus Records. It is a collection of re-recorded versions of Focus songs. In 2016, the band released Focus 8.5 / Beyond the Horizon. It is credited to "Focus and Friends featuring Marvio Ciribelli", and was recorded during gaps in their 2005 South American tour with Brazilian musicians.

Focus was pretty much a new band with the release of Moving Waves. Not only had the band completely restructured their rhythmic section but with it came a shift in direction. Thijs van Leer's vocals were used much sparsely, but the moments when he did bursts into song it sounded nothing like the voice that he depicted on the band's debut release. Lastly, Moving Waves is also the album where Jan Akkerman made his first prominent appearance as the guitarist that we know him as.scorching guitar. The organ 12 1/2 minutes in is great. Piano takes over as the sound changes 14 1/2 Focus II. Continuing the Focus series, this holds up the series quality in fine form and is a great piece of songwriting. A more complex, diversified with sublime and emotional guitar. It really brings me lots of relief while needed. A beautiful accompanied on mellotron) which might have given Carlos Santana the basic idea for his equally solemn 'Europe'. This lovely melody is

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop