Sanctuary Spa Warming Body Balm, Deep Heat Sensation Muscle Rub, Vegan and Cruelty Free, 150 ml

£4.75
FREE Shipping

Sanctuary Spa Warming Body Balm, Deep Heat Sensation Muscle Rub, Vegan and Cruelty Free, 150 ml

RRP: £9.50
Price: £4.75
£4.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Oh do I wish I waited longer because very soon after my body was ablaze as though I had rubbed in petrol and decided to light myself on fire! Umisleep say: "Umisleep's latest 3D design eye sleep mask is based on ergonomics. The contours of the eye area are deeper which will not touch your eyelashes and apply zero pressure on your eyelids, so that you can blink freely, ladies don’t need to worry about interfering with makeup."

Try a miniscule amount of this product in a small area and wait once you know how it feels you can decide for yourself if the heat is worth the outcome.

Despite my discomfort, she accused me of exaggerating, so I reciprocated by applying the same product to her arms. Both of us ended up frantically dousing our arms with Sanex and freezing cold water, hoping to alleviate the burning sensation. Regrettably, these attempts proved futile. We reached the realization that all we could do was wait it out. So, we lay on the bed, careful not to touch each other, without any tops or covers, as even the slightest movement caused excruciating discomfort akin to severe sunburn.

I have tried to shower this lava off but that seemed to only make it worse! I tried to reverse the effect by using deep freeze cream but that was as useful as an ice cube in fire!This feeling is so uncomfortably painful I feel as though there is no end to this endless amount of torture that is happening on my skin. And better yet! From where I applied this hell like cream my hands burn more than when i clamped my hair straighteners on my finger rather than the clients hair! And that was a 3rd degree burn!!! As a chef I'm on my feet all day and this has been a god send over the Christmas period and helped me be able to get up in the morning without limping from my feet hurting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop