OPTP The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll Low Back Support for Office Chairs and Car Seats - Standard Density

£9.9
FREE Shipping

OPTP The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll Low Back Support for Office Chairs and Car Seats - Standard Density

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whenever possible it is better to lie down on your bed to have a proper sleep rather than to catnap. Fixed height foot and leg rests should be tried out for comfort before purchase as they cannot be adjusted to suit the individual user. This is particularly true for anyone whose job demands they sit for long periods of time without many opportunities to stand or walk around, such as office workers or professional drivers.

Smokers should be aware that lighted cigarettes, if dropped, will get trapped and be a potential fire hazard. The foam filling is firm enough to provide substantial support, yet it still remains comfortable for extended use. When the seat locking mechanism is released a gas or spring operated mechanism tilts the seat forward to help you stand up. Other than in exceptional circumstances choose a seat with a locking mechanism that locks the cushion/seat in the down position.Its standard foam body is medium density, and is comfortable to use despite its larger size than some models. Similarly, the support should not push your back forwards as this can overly accentuate the natural curvature of your spine. The riser cushion is either placed directly on top of the seat cushion or the chair cushion is removed and the riser cushion placed on the base of the chair.

Some models have the headrest section angled forwards so that the line of vision of the user is directed forwards but this can put a strain on the user’s neck. For this reason, we recommend using a trackable service provided by almost all postal and courier services.Chair raisers increase the height of the legs of the armchair, therefore also increasing the height of the seat and the armrests. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The Posturite Lumbar Roll can provide comfortable, padded support in the S-shaped inward curve of your lower back. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. For instance, if you have swollen feet or ankles you may need to have your legs supported to at least a horizontal position, if not higher, to reduce the swelling effectively.

I do really love the strap which allows me to just wear the roll around my waist so I don’t have to constantly readjust it every time I get up and sit down.This form of active sitting improves your muscles and can also improve your posture when you aren’t sat.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop