After Party Pumps® Ladies Roll Up Shoes Fold Up Pumps with Carrier Pouch 3 Ranges Original Animal Sequin

£4.475
FREE Shipping

After Party Pumps® Ladies Roll Up Shoes Fold Up Pumps with Carrier Pouch 3 Ranges Original Animal Sequin

RRP: £8.95
Price: £4.475
£4.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve tried a pair and to be honest haven’t quite made up my mind whether they’re a good idea or not. How many times have you desperately wanted to ditch your heels after a night out for a cute, comfortable pair of flats but didn’t have a pair with you because they couldn’t fit in your clutch?

Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Light weight and flexible, our split sole ballet flats ensure that public transport, lunch time city walks, after-party commutes and wet weather never stop you from flaunting your favourite killer heels. Don't risk broken glass, sharp stones or anything else lying around in the street damaging your precious feet. For example, they mention that it fits nicely in their handbag, they are true to size, and are handy to keep in your handbag after a night out.I also took some to Morocco last month and tried them out in the palaces, the restaurants and the luxury hotels. Whether you are at work, travelling, at a festival or on a night out, these great little flat pumps are the perfect companion. So, if you're a UK size 3 or 4 you'll need a size small but if you're a UK size 4½ you'll need a pair of medium. Our fold-up shoes come with a co-ordinating pouch which is small enough to pop inside any bag – and will fast become one of your handbag essentials. Butterfly Twists foldable ballet flats come with a cute little black pouch to keep them clean in your handbag, but not a bag big enough to hold your discarded heels.

Es sind ganz dünne und bequeme "Schleicherle", die elegant aussehen für Schuhe, die Barfuß-Comfort bieten. Once we've had enough of high heels it's amazing that more than a third of us will dance shoeless or walk home barefoot. Though these ballerina pumps are not quite as compact as the other fold-up pumps, they offer good support.I expected them to be okay for short periods of time, but actually the soles are thick enough to be comfortable for longer periods. You’ll find metallic pumps, leopard print, snakeskin, sequin, as well as our original range featuring more classic styles. Ich habe normal Größe 38, und die Größe Medium passt gut, ich habe nocht etwas komfortablen Spielraum mit den Zehen. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Some have an espadrille bottom, while others are have an open toe design, allowing your feet to breathe freely.

I live in trainers given the choice but there are definitely occasions when smarter shoes are necessary.Get The Look with London Fashion Week 2018 Offerings from Burberry, Halpern and Delpozo at London fashion week.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop