The Love Square: The funny, feel-good romantic comedy to escape with this year from the bestselling author of Our Stop

£3.995
FREE Shipping

The Love Square: The funny, feel-good romantic comedy to escape with this year from the bestselling author of Our Stop

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Malika Bhagat of The Times of India gave 3 out of 5 stating "The fact that the end panders to the typical romantic in us is why Love Per Square Foot fails to live up to the hype. To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. There was also a lot of diversity in the story, something I don’t see as much in books set in the UK as in the US.

Overall it gains an extra star for the first part of the book which I enjoyed otherwise I would have rated it 1*.

Hi, my name is Kelly and I have a tendency to never review books that I read an eternity ago and only get reminded of said outstanding reviews when I am looking at my embarrassingly large NetGalley backlog and see that this is the second book with this title that I apparently had on my TBR at some point. Also, the other men in her life knew they were just casual as well so why you shouting at her like that for?

The title alone gives away that Penny has three love interests in the book and as a reader you’d usually find yourself rooting for one of them *thinks Hunger Games love triangle* but with this novel I didn’t care. The soundtrack album features seven tracks and was released by Zee Music Company on 24 January 2018. To add insult to injury, she's never been lucky in love anyways — until she runs into Francesco, a chef. The book was much more emotional and dealt with more serious subject matter than I was anticipating.

I also think one of them was outright rude and an ass and the other started catching feelings for Penny and felt somewhat entitled to have them reciprocated. Love Per Square Foot producer Ronnie Screwvala: Digital platform an addition, not alternative to theaters".

I found Penny incredibly irritating and lacking in depth, whilst I know the facts of her life from the trauma and her love of food, the reader never fully understands Penny. A] funny yet serious story of survival, recovery, romantic complications, difficult choices, and love.Kriti Tulsiani of News18 wrote "If the name Love Per Square Foot isn't enough to bring a smile to your face, just sit back and relish the conundrums of love and space in the city of Mumbai.

Running a little, but popular cafe and being an amazing cook should make Penny an adult who has her life together.This specific setting has created hundreds of canon episodes and thousands of fanworks in which two people unknowingly mutually in love still pine for each other, reject each other for themselves, and create a lot of enjoyable and completely avoidable angst.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop