The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man Should Know

The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man Should Know

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The more you do this, the more prostate stimulation you can apply, the more prostate orgasms you can have. To my surprise, what I’ve found is that after I have a prostate orgasm, my penis stays hard and is still responsive to sexual stimulation. If you continue to masturbate by touching your penis, you can immediately have another orgasm. Eventually, you can have more and more orgasms."

The multi-orgasmic man by Mantak Chia | Open Library The multi-orgasmic man by Mantak Chia | Open Library

These techniques have changed my life, I now have more control over my sexual desires and the freedom to choose whether I want to ejaculate or not. While some men experience multiple orgasms accidentally, others can learn to invite such a reaction," says sexologist Yvonne K. Fulbright. Multi-Orgasmic Couple : How Couples Can Dramatically Enhance Their Pleasure, Intimacy, and Health: Sexual Secrets Every Couple Should Know On your own, it may be easiest to use sex aids like a vibrator to help reach and maintain a level of stimulation high enough to cause multiple orgasms. It may take several sessions to find the conditions your body needs for multiple orgasms, and that’s okay. Time and patience will help you.

Help

In between forkfuls of baked eggs at Café Gitane on Mott Street, a 29-year-old yoga teacher and graphic designer told me how, within the last month, Tantric sex has turned his relationship with his girlfriend of two years upside-down. And not necessarily in a good way. The same holds true if you are trying to have multiple orgasms with a partner. Clear communication will help you understand your partner’s body and how it reacts to different stimulation. Every person’s body is different, so what worked with a previous partner may not work for the next. Be open to exploration and you will have a much better time. Safety Advice and Special Considerations You are taught how control when you ejaculate, essentially learning how to separate your orgasm from your ejaculation. He hasn’t been able to get his girlfriend interested in his Tantric explorations, and furthermore she only wants to have sex about once a week. A few years ago, he’d read some books and briefly took classes with a Taoist master in the city, but there were no fireworks.

The Sexual Secrets - Archive.org

I’ve known women who have had six orgasms in a row,” the Professor said. “That’s always something I’ve greatly appreciated-I would be like, ‘Wow!’ It’s a terrific turn-on, and something I didn’t think was possible for men. I thought we were just wired differently. For me, orgasm meant ejaculation.” Some Taoist sects during the Han dynasty performed sexual intercourse as a spiritual practice, called “Héqì” ( 合氣, “Joining Energy”). The first sexual texts that survive today are those found at the Mawangdui. While Taoism had not yet fully evolved as a philosophy at this time, these texts shared some remarkable similarities with later Tang dynasty texts, such as the Ishinpō ( 醫心方). The sexual arts arguably reached their climax between the end of the Han dynasty and the end of the Tang dynasty.

Wikipedia citation

Orgasms are a little more complicated than that, however. Not everyone is capable of having several in a row; if you or your partner do not have multiple orgasms, that is not a problem. It may simply be how your brain is wired. The time it takes to reach orgasm after you’ve just had one varies between genders and even individual people. This time is known as the refractory period, and it is a well-studied brain and body phenomenon. Women also helped men extend their lives. Many of the ancient texts were dedicated explanations of how a man could use sex to extend his own life. But, his life was extended only through the absorption of the woman’s vital energies (jing and qi). Some Daoists came to call the act of sex “the battle of stealing and strengthening.” These sexual methods could be correlated with Daoist military methods. Instead of storming the gates, the battle was a series of feints and maneuvers that would sap the enemy’s resistance. Jolan points out that it was after the Tang dynasty (A.D. 618-906) that “the Dao of Loving” was “steadily corrupted,” and that it was these later corruptions that reflected battle imagery and elements of a “vampire” mindset. Other research into early Daoism found more harmonious attitudes of Yin Yang communion. References Contemporary texts My friend went to a one-day workshop with a teacher named Carla,” he said, “and he was like, ‘I learned the techniques and they actually work and it’s nuts!’ And in my own sex life, there were lots of limitations. I wanted to go deeper with my partner. Deeper with myself. Deeper with sensual experience, on so many different levels.” The question: Is it possible for guys to have multiple orgasms? Or are they really a one-and-done phenomenon? He said he first stumbled onto the concept of multiple orgasms for men when looking for information on the Web about Taoist meditation practices such as Tai Chi and Chi Kung.

The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man

If you think non-ejaculatory orgasms will feel different from regular orgasms, you’re right—so remember to lower your expectations just a little. Despite popular interest, the topic of male multiple orgasms has received surprisingly little scientific assessment. The role of ejaculation and physiological change during the refractory period in inhibiting multiple orgasms has barely been investigated. Darling CA, Davidson JK Sr, Jennings DA. Darling CA, et al. Arch Sex Behav. 1991 Dec;20(6):527-40. doi: 10.1007/BF01550952. Arch Sex Behav. 1991. PMID: 1768220 La pareja multi-orgásmica: secretos sexuales que toda pareja debería conocer : cómo potenciar enormemente el placer, la intimidad y la salud de la pareja

Check-In

Keep trying to edge yourself to orgasm, but stop stimulating your penis and try to get your prostate to be the one to push you over the hump. Instead of tensing, relax deeply and focus on your prostate and the sensations from stimulation. Do this enough that it gets you over the hump. Once you do, you’ll learn a completely different type of orgasm. It feels more like a full-body orgasm, and is very different than the kind you’ve had from penile stimulation. Soni KK, Jeong HS, Jang S. Soni KK, et al. Biology (Basel). 2022 Apr 29;11(5):686. doi: 10.3390/biology11050686. Biology (Basel). 2022. PMID: 35625414 Free PMC article. Review. The general idea is to limit the loss of fluids as much as possible to the level of your desired practice. As these sexual practices were passed down over the centuries, some practitioners have given less importance to the limiting of ejaculation. Nevertheless, the “retention of the semen” is one of the foundational tenets of Taoist sexual practice. Van Gulik, Robert. The Sexual Life of Ancient China: A Preliminary Survey of Chinese Sex and Society from ca. 1500 B.C. till 1644 A.D. Leiden: Brill, 1961. OL 13350221W

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop