Wurkkos FC11 EDC LED Flashlights CRI90 Max 1300Lumen USB-C Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight, IP67 Waterproof Pocket Size Torch, 6 Light ,Magnetic Tailcap, good for Garden Dog Walking(5000K)

£14.995
FREE Shipping

Wurkkos FC11 EDC LED Flashlights CRI90 Max 1300Lumen USB-C Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight, IP67 Waterproof Pocket Size Torch, 6 Light ,Magnetic Tailcap, good for Garden Dog Walking(5000K)

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One thing I think is a little shady is that the printed runtimes are tested with a 3500mAh battery, so you won’t get that with this battery. Our most popular categories: brightest flashlights, uv flashlights, best rechargeable flashlight, best headlamp. So now that I have entered the rabbit hole, my question is this - is there a light with similar form-factor (single 18650) that combines the advantages of the two that I listed above?

In addition, the FC12, along with all Wurkkos offerings, includes a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. The high-CRI, 5000K LH351D is the emitter I'd put in a light like this if I was doing a swap for my own use, and what I think is best-suited for a mass-market EDC light. Otherwise, runtime is predicted from power consumption with a full battery, and is likely pessimistic since current will decrease as the battery drains in a direct-drive light.The Wurkkos FC11 2700K 18650 Flashlight is somewhat well covered by reviews lately, but I was intrigued enough by this light to convince Wurkkos to send one for review. The only interesting thing worth noting is that, unexpectedly, the high mode continued to throttle and ramp back up the current to increase the light output, something I would have expected to see with Turbo mode. The FC11 is put together like a more expensive light, with thick anodizing, trapezoidal threads, and a well-sealed USB port. In fairness, I understand that a higher temperature can look brighter and I would have guessed the color temperature to be around 6000k or maybe a little higher. Unfortunately, the tailcap switch does protrude out slightly from the back of the light and with larger, deeper thumb cuts around the switch, it is unlikely you would be able to keep this tailstanding, especially if you have equipped the optional landyard.

While the pocket clip can install in only one end, the cell tube is actually reversible – threading is the same on both ends. Zebralight, Sofirn, FourSevens and the like can all give you nearly as much or more output as the “leaders of yesteryear” and manage to do it without breaking the bank. One remark regarding your runtimes and the following Modes and Currents: Wurkkos used a 3500mAh battery for their ANSI/NEMA FL1 Chart (see manual “Notes”) instead the delivered 3000 mAh. Since the FC11 has springs on the head and tail, there’s nothing preventing usage of any type 18650.If you are familiar with the SST-20 at 4000k then you know what you get here, if not it’s an under appreciated LED with a very high CRI. The FC12 includes a built-in USB-C port on the head, that while using the provided cable, will charge the battery from its low voltage point (2. Wurkkos is somehow affiliated with Sofirn, a company that has earned a reputation for very solid budget lights over the past few years, including some BLF community projects. If budget is very constrained then this is a really good option if you want something with very good output. There is a little battery body rattle when the light is shaken violently but it’s minimal, and dual springs in the tail would improve the noise you get if you strike the light, but it didn’t ever lose contact with the battery for me.

I’ll evaluate the clip from my A6 for use on the FC11 when it arrives, but would like to know of other options.Try not to get buried in the details of manufacturer specifications versus measurements recorded here; A certain amount of difference (say, 10 or 15%) is perfectly reasonable. I understand that there is a 5000K version of Sofirn SC31 Pro, but I'm afraid it would still look quite white.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop