Green 8 POD 2 Strip LED Universal Motorcycle Accent Neon Underglow Light Kit

Green 8 POD 2 Strip LED Universal Motorcycle Accent Neon Underglow Light Kit

RRP: £54.58
Price: £27.29
£27.29 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The LEDs add more visibility to the bike from the side (which is what I wanted when riding at night). Whether you want a bright white light to increase visibility or a cool blue light to enhance your vehicle's appearance, these kits have you covered.

Go with single color or multi color versions to showcase your street bike’s contours with a spotless and vibrant glow. But here is the kicker, if the cop deems it distracting to other drivers, they can charge you for that.The light comes with jump/fade and brightness/speed adjustable options, and there are 18 colors to choose from, you are free to choose your favorite color to make your motorcycle the coolest.

Our commitment to product quality is unmatched with a lifetime warranty on all LED lighting products. It's an amazing place for photography, so I was able to take a break this evening and go down and shoot for a few hours. But the kit doesn't stop there - it also includes various lighting effects that you can choose from, such as flashing and even pulsing to the beat of music. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). HOGWORKZ® LED Underglow Light Kits are extremely bright, and come backed by HOGWORKZ® lifetime warranty!Mulai dari Kupon Pengguna hingga Kupon Pilihan, ada banyak diskon yang bisa Anda temukan cukup dengan menjelajahi AliExpress atau bermain permainan seru! Enjoy the benefits of Bluetooth connectivity and explore the multiple options available to create a custom lighting display.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Untuk mendapat informasi selengkapnya, baca ulasan sebenarnya yang ditinggalkan oleh pembeli agar Anda dapat membuat keputusan matang. LEDGlow provides the brightest and most affordable motorcycle LED light kits available on the market.i only recommend capable people that are willing to go over this kit before install for the best results, don't really on Jack and his wonky eye and lack of care for his job!

Colors Can Be Adjusted】 RGB LED Strip lights for motorcycles have a built-in high-sensitivity sound sensor. I asked the cop about this stuff when I was pulled over for having a blue license plate frame light. The kit also includes a wireless remote control, giving you the ability to adjust the lighting effects, color, and brightness from a distance. Experience easy application of every LED color and lighting effect at your fingertips with just a matter of a few swipes.

You can attach the lights to your bike easily since each LED strip is backed with strong 3M adhesive.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop