PYRILUTAMIDE 0.5% Spray Bottle for Easy Application on Scalp - (EU Shipping)

£128.335
FREE Shipping

RRP: £256.67
Price: £128.335
£128.335 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business. This drug differs from the 5-alpha reductase inhibitors that are commonly used in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia – finasteride and dutasteride. They prevent the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone by inhibiting the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase. EQS Newswire. (2022, August 30). Kintor 2022 interim results: Pruxelutamide and KX-826 show positive results, business value has been presented. Bloomberg.com. Retrieved October 1, 2022. KX-826 is an androgen receptor antagonist and a potential first-in-class topical drug for the treatment of AGA and acne vulgaris. The primary endpoint of the phase II clinical trial of KX-826 on adult male patients was met, as results showed good efficacy and safety profile. I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.

Pyrilutamide - A Game Changer In the Making? - Hair Pyrilutamide - A Game Changer In the Making? - Hair

Solutions to hair loss have been coming and going for many MANY years. If all the promises companies have made over the years followed through, there would be no more balding in the world. So for those of us currently suffering hair loss, the gold standard has been for many years the adapted dosages of "Accidental Hair Loss Treatments" like Finasteride/Dutasteride and Minoxodil in oral or topical forms. Kintor previously completed a phase II clinical trial in China for women with androgenetic alopecia, a phase II clinical trial in China for men with androgenetic alopecia, and a phase II clinical trial in the USA for men with androgenetic alopecia. Kintor is also in the process of testing pyrilutamide as an acne treatment. It’s currently in clinical trials in China for this indication, and is exploring starting clinical trials in the USA in the near future. (1) The Latest Pyrilutamide ResultsKX-826 is an androgen receptor (AR) antagonist and a potential first-in-class topical drug for the treatment of AGA and acne vulgaris. For the AGA indication, in September 2021, Kintor Pharma announced the primary endpoint of the phase II clinical trial of KX-826 on male adults was met, with results demonstrating a positive efficacy and safety profile. Kinter, K. J., & Anekar, A. A. (2022). Biochemistry, dihydrotestosterone. In StatPearls [Internet] . StatPearls Publishing. Pyrilutamide binds to the androgen receptor with a very high affinity with an IC 50 of 0.28 nM. [3] Reference drug bicalutamide had an IC 50 of 3.1 nM. [3] Pharmacokinetics [ edit ] Pyrilutamide is an androgen receptor antagonist that prevents dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from binding to its receptors in hair follicles. This prevents the effects of androgens on the hair follicle, such as miniaturization and eventual hair loss.

Pyrilutamide KX-826 | Ligand Chem, UK, Europe, America

Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation. All depends on serum concentration of the drug to cause or not cause side effects. I don't completely trust this company as there have been multiple issues with their COVID drug. Results of Kintor’s Phase Ib Clinical Trials of Pyrilutamide in America, Kintor Pharmaceutical Limited (2022). Accessed online: https://en.kintor.com.cn/news/129.htmlFinasteride is the only oral medication that's approved to treat androgenic alopecia. However, it's also used to treat enlarged prostates. The cost of finasteride can vary depending on a number of factors, ranging from your insurance provider to what the drug has been prescribed for. But in general, it's more costly to buy brand-name products than generic versions of this medication. Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry” Kintor Pharmaceutical has reported positive top-line data from the US Phase I clinical trial of its proteolysis targeting chimera (PROTAC) compound, GT20029. Results showed that the pyrilutamide 0.5% solution applied once daily significantly increased the hair count by 11.39 hairs per cm 2 from baseline after 24 weeks of treatment. Improvement in hair density was seen as early by the end of week 12. Like the previous phase II trials, it exhibited a good safety profile. Some of the chemical compounds found in cannabis are thought to have beneficial properties relevant to medical applications, like anti-inflammatory and anti-convulsant effects. These non-psychoactive compounds are now being researched to see if and how they can help improve scalp and hair health.

Kintor reports positive data from trial of androgenetic

Diagnostics, Imaging Agents, Biomarkers, stents and other drug delivery devices (covered in GlobalData’s Medical Intelligence Center).GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.” Pyrilutamide (also known as KX-826) is a high potency antagonist of the androgen receptor, and is currently the strongest available topical anti-androgen. It is in stage II clinical trials in the US for treatment of androgenic alopecia, and stage III trials in China for the same condition.

Pyrilutamide 0.5% solution - 1x30ml bottle – RUdirect

I did some reading. So this is topical? How much is the systemic absorption? I would not take an anti androgen orally as a male. It would have a castrating effect. If topical, biggest worry and need to know would be plasma concentration. it would work similar to topical spironolactone Yes, hair regrowth unfortunately is something that's eluding us with only cases where male to female transitions are taking place and that level of pharmacology seems to show anecdotally complete regrowth of hair. Obviously not something a majority of biological males wishing to remain so would ever consider but i do actually agree with you that combining this with Finasteride could show a strong synergistic element but only time will tell. Do you guys feel like we may even get some interesting combination treatments with people showing amazing results maybe even combining Finasteride and Pyrilutamide? Kintor Pharma announced that the primary endpoint of the phase II clinical trial of KX-826 (pyrilutamide) on adult male patients was met, with results demonstrating a positive safety profile and good efficacy.

KX-826 (pyrilutamide) is a monoclonal antibody drug candidate with potential AR antagonistic action, is being developed as a potential topical drug for the treatment of androgenic alopecia and acne vulgaris.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop