Intel® Core™ i3-12100 Desktop Processor 12M Cache, up to 4.30 GHz

Intel® Core™ i3-12100 Desktop Processor 12M Cache, up to 4.30 GHz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Intel's CPUs are fast (the M1 traded blows with the Core i3 throughout our testing), but Apple's chips use much less power. That means that whatever system can get the work done the most quickly is usually the most efficient.

GNA) technology helps with noise suppression while enhancing background blurring during video chats. Thunderbolt™ 4 and Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) deliver fast transfer speeds and connections to peripherals. However, the Core i3-12100 doesn't have a hybrid architecture, instead coming with a more traditional design with only four Golden Cove P-Cores active. Intel’s products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to a violation of an internationally recognized human right.Intel® Clear Video HD Technology adds video quality enhancements for richer color and more realistic skin tones. Available with the choice of SSD and HDD in a range of sizes, and some great value RAM configurations.

Intel Core i3 12100 4 Core Alder Lake CPU/Processor Intel Core i3 12100, S 1700, Alder Lake, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 3. An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. We're making continuous improvements to the compatibility checker and would love to hear your feedback! Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (or PCIe) is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard for attaching hardware devices to a computer. For communication with other components in the computer, Core i3-12100 uses a PCI-Express Gen 5 connection.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Use conditions are the environmental and operating conditions derived from the context of system use. Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, like its predecessor, Intel® Clear Video Technology, is a suite of image decode and processing technologies built into the integrated processor graphics that improve video playback, delivering cleaner, sharper images, more natural, accurate, and vivid colors, and a clear and stable video picture.

For the integrated GPU tests, we also used an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G in a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi I motherboard, with 16GB of 3,200 MHz DDR4 RAM.Instruction Set Extensions are additional instructions which can increase performance when the same operations are performed on multiple data objects. Power up your productivity, gaming, and content-creation experiences by installing the Intel Core i3-12100 3.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop