CORSAIR SF Series, SF750, 750 Watt, SFX, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply

£9.9
FREE Shipping

CORSAIR SF Series, SF750, 750 Watt, SFX, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With an incredible performance and build quality, sleeved cables, and a 7-year warranty, this little treasure is guaranteed to pay high dividends for many years to come. Utilising PWM instead of the standard DC voltage control, the SF750 Platinum keeps noise low and delivers precise fan speed. Can get power hungry CPUs and power hungry 3090's / 3080Ti's that go well above FE at times when OC'd. Therefore, I give as much load as I can on the 12V end of the spectrum but conduct my test on all three lines (3.

As expected, the PG signal was just right, and I neither experienced any coil whine nor any other kind of electrical noise.Brand: CorsairColor: BlackFeatures: Delivers an unprecedented 750 continuous watts in SFX form, perfect for the most power-dense small-form-factor PCs 80 PLUS Platinum certification ensures ultra-high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs Zero RPM fan mode keeps the fan off until it’s needed, for silent operation at.

It features a 92 mm fan diameter for efficient cooling, ensuring optimal performance during extended use. Corsair SF750 750 Watt Fully Modular 80+ Platinium SFX PSU/Power Supply 750W Corsair SF750, Full Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 62. Overall, I found no real caveats, neither in performance, build quality, nor overall impression – job well done, Corsair, you impressed me!If you're building a small system that you're going to use a lot, it's essential to limit heat generation and maximise energy efficiency. PLUS Platinum Certification: Ensures ultra-high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs. SF750 keeps the compact SFX design but, somehow, Corsair has managed to squeeze in everything we expect from a high-end PSU. Es eignet sich daher perfekt für die Stromversorgung der leistungsstärksten PCs im kompakten Formfaktor bei kontinuierlichen 750 Watt. Simply use the power cables you need to save precious square inches of internal space for improved airflow.

This means that the PSU will waste 20% or less electric energy as heat, reducing power consumption and bills as compared with less efficient designs. Das CORSAIR SF750 80 PLUS Platinum SFX-Netzteil besticht durch eine außergewöhnliche Leistungsdichte. For those of you who are not into the whole brevity thing, those of you who don’t skip right to the conclusion, you are about to witness some good stuff: Let’s start from the beginning and get it out of the box. Fully modular, individually-sleeved cables allow you to maximize space and improve airflow inside your PC.If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the APR for those purchases won't be more than 23. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Moreover, the engineers at Corsair even agreed to have an extra Christmas and decided to stuff this turkey with an unlimited number of treats and features.

SF PLATINUM power supplies deliver power with over 92% efficiency to keep energy consumption, noise, temperatures, and your power bill low. This is a good offer, but Seasonic provides even twelve years of warranty for their Prime series and 10 years for their Focus SGX model (the same PSU format as the one reviewed here). The new bracket offsets the mounting location, allowing for more space inside any standard ATX chassis, so you can tuck your excess cables out of the airflow path. The Corsair SF Series SF750 is a high-performance power supply unit that delivers 750 watts of power, making it suitable for high-end gaming PCs or workstations.The CORSAIR SF750 80 PLUS Platinum SFX Power Supply is an extraordinarily power-dense PSU, ready to power the most cutting-edge small form factor PCs with 750 continuous watts. They feature the high performance of full-size power supplies and 80 PLUS Platinum energy certification. e. Power Factor 1, and it seems that most electricity supply companies accept consumers having a Power Factor as low as 0.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop