Boodles British London Dry Gin, 70cl

Boodles British London Dry Gin, 70cl

RRP: £33.00
Price: £16.5
£16.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is a gin that is loaded with fragrance in its classic combination of power and finesse as it lingers in the mouth with a smooth almost oily finish. A further five ingredients round out the recipe and achieve a forthright but subtle spirit, suitable for any proper drinks - Martinis, Boodles and tonics, Bucks, or further mixology, for those so inclined. When I got home I wanted to make a cocktail with similar ingredients and this is what I have come up with: four ice cubes, 1. It is made in a vacuum still, a process that allows the gin to retain more of the flavors of its botanicals.

The sweet medley of berries perfectly complements Boodles British Gin's unique botanicals of rosemary, nutmeg and sage.Boodles is a premium gin which lends itself well to being served on formal occasions, and is most often enjoyed in a martini or a Boodles and Tonic. I immediately purchased a bottle putting my usual Beefeater Gin back on the shelf, and after having my first taste I knew that it would be my gin of choice in the future. It is a juniper and coriander-based gin, distinct for having a more understated juniper flavor and unique profile. This London Dry Gin has a lot to offer, including taste notes of powerful pine and juniper, as well as a generous quantity of angelica to give it a traditional flavour.

Interestingly, Boodles Gin contains no citrus – a practical decision made by original distillers who expected a brilliant drink to include a slice of lemon or lime. The combination of sloe gin influence and the distinctive taste of mulberries results in a gin that offers a delightful and complex palate.Boodles British Gin is made in the classic London Dry style and inspired by a recipe that dates back to 1845. The Boodles recipe also contains a number of traditional herbs and spices, including nutmeg, sage, and rosemary. a b c d David Smith, “Boodles is Back – Cocktails with The British Gin,” Summer Fruit Cup, June 14, 2013. In 2001, Seagram's assets were sold to several companies, including Pernod Ricard, which took over Boodles.

In October 2013, Boodles Gin was released in the UK, with a redesigned bottle and an alcoholic strength of 80 proof. A friend introduced me to Boodles back in 1987 and when ever I got got the chance to purchase, that was my go to brand. It is a juniper and coriander-based Gin, distinct for having a more understated juniper flavour and unique profile. Michael Bord, “New Name, New Brands, New Personnel for Pernod Richard USA,” Beverage Dynamics, March/April 2002.Olly Wehring, “Product Launch – UK: Proximo Spirits’ Boodles Gin,” Archived 2014-02-14 at the Wayback Machine just-drinks. My dad introduced me to Beefeater martini's when I was 18 (shhh, he was not supposed to do that until I was 21) and I had made them his way ever since (I am 76 at this time), but I am now making them only with Boodles gin which I find to be a much smoother gin than any I have tasted before.

Please do not attempt to enter this web site if you are not above the legal age of drinking alcohol in your country of residence.

These components provide Boodles a smooth yet herbaceous flavour that balances out the strong piney tones from juniper. Embark on a journey of timeless elegance with Boodles Gin, a classic and refined spirit that pays homage to British traditions. Boodles is a proper British gin, known for having an understated juniper flavor and a unique profile.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop