NERF Mega XL Big Rig Blaster, Largest Mega Darts Ever, 3 Mega XL Whistler Darts, XL Dart Blasting, Onboard Dart Storage

£8.425
FREE Shipping

NERF Mega XL Big Rig Blaster, Largest Mega Darts Ever, 3 Mega XL Whistler Darts, XL Dart Blasting, Onboard Dart Storage

RRP: £16.85
Price: £8.425
£8.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The blaster is designed with smash-into-action details which let everyone know that you’re changing the size of the battle! True, but captain Xavier and someone else I can't remember have made titan attachments for vortex, so it may be possible. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. There is something very satisfying about launching this dart as it make a noise in flight and good thump as it hits a target.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. NERF MEGA XL DOUBLE CRUSHER BLASTER FIRES 2 DARTS IN A ROW: The double-barrel Nerf Mega XL Double Crusher blaster fires 2 darts in a row with pump-acting priming. When you're ready to make your Nerf battles bigger than ever, gear up with Nerf Mega XL blasters, featuring the largest Nerf Mega darts ever!

If an item is faulty or does not match its advertised description you can exchange within 14 days of purchase (21 days for star card members). Nerf brand blasters, alternative-brands, modifications, community made designs, competitive wars, Humans vs. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The pump grip is large and comfortable to use, with a long, geared prime to compress the strong spring within.

The Boomdozer fits this niche far better, with consistent performance thanks to the actual spring-driven plunger.

citation needed] They have an "E"-type head harder than the unmarked version, have a softer and less rigid foam body, are a darker shade of blue, and are slightly longer than the standard version. The sealed/longer barreled boomco blasters that I have seen require intense lubrication of barrels and/or modification of the straw heads into more of a hotglue-dome type of ammunition.Whereas Mega blasters often had large writing on them, this has an even larger logo “breaking” out of the shell. Mega XL Darts are the largest type of ammo classified as a dart, beating out the Lanard Mega Darts and Giant Darts. The Mega XL features blasters which fire a new type of dart - the Mega XL Dart - which are twice the size of Mega Darts.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The Nerf Mega XL Boom Dozer blaster has a 6-dart rotating drum to bombard targets with 6 darts in a row. Load a dart into the front of the blaster, move the slide to prime, and pull the trigger to send the dart whistling through the air. Unlike the Boomdozer, there’s not a large cylinder to rotate and make sure is aligned, so you don’t have to be quite as deliberate. Most famous brands: LOL dolls, Barbie, Paw Patrol, Lego, Rainbowhigh doll, Star Wars action figures and toys, OMG dolls, Hot Wheels, Transformers, Barbie extra, Play doh play set, Rainbow dolls, Barbie horse, Minnie toys and dolls, Cobi building toys, Wood toys, games, and puzzles.The blaster is incredibly fun, my dad got it for me for my Christmas and I, being an 11 year old, love it! A geared sled (the large, white piece around the plunger) trades all that distance for more force over a smaller distance, pulling the plunger back and compressing the spring.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop