Her First Massage: A Short Lesbian Erotica Story

Her First Massage: A Short Lesbian Erotica Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As Lily, a ruddy-faced, blonde, university student, ventured deeper into the dense thicket of frosted firs, the crisp scent of pine needles filled her senses and melted away the monotony that clung to her soul like a damp blanket. She presses against the inside wall of me, she rubs my g-spot and it feels almost as good as when she strokes my clit. Does sound rather nice – even if I am a bit “touched out” on the boob area at the moment (by a baby, obvs – the man doesn’t get a look in at the moment).

Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The difference in the chemical elabora-I don't Uiink a woman could he inleresting free lesbian massage videos to me except in soical treatment for seminal emissions. Even if I’m by myself at home, I’m active, even if I’m taking a break, I’ve got my phone in my hand or a magazine.I never understand how her towels are always to warm, she must heat them before she leaves, she must bring them in some sort of insulated bag. Sofija begins by pressing various points on my back like she’s examining me, like she’s probing for areas of tension.

She holds my other breast with a hand, she strokes her thumb over my nipple as her second hand slides down my stomach.If only the world was as “open-minded” as us… Alas, matters of sexual identity and equal love, often cause so much friction in the rest of the world. Finding myself with another woman massaging my bosom is a first for me, and giggles rose childishly in my throat as I thought of my friend Sara in the next room who was undoubtably having the same experience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop