PUMA Men's Bari Mule Sneaker

PUMA Men's Bari Mule Sneaker

RRP: £37.13
Price: £18.565
£18.565 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Flint, Michigan native and NBA star Kyle Kuzma has channeled this youthful energy into his brand ... [+] Childhood Dreams, recently launching a collaborative capsule collection with PUMA. Courtesy of PUMA

On the design front, the collection balances the line between playful sportswear and elevated streetwear. Across a largely Earth-toned color story, the range not only boasts intentional longevity but also supplies a bevy of colorful staples. Though PUMA creative director June Ambrose, who ran the brand’s FUTROGRADE show during New York Fashion Week, was not directly involved in this collection, her expansive vision inspired Kuzma’s stylistic curation. The Nike Offline Men's Mule sneaker offers a special design that infuses beaded massagers into the insoles for a relaxing yet invigorating boost during your day. The shoes are made of lightweight materials for the ultimate in comfort with just the right amount of padding around the stress points, where you really need it.You can adjust the fit through the hook and loop closure. A rubber outsole gives you exceptional traction for walking.Kuzma calls his style “versatile,” oftentimes letting his mood select the genre for his talked-about fits. “I really let how I feel, my emotions, determine how I dress on a daily basis,” he said. But as much as Kuzma does dress to impress during the NBA season, he happily hands off the best-dressed award to fellow league players Devin Booker and Jordan Clarkson. “I think those guys do a great job of being themselves and being authentic with fashion,” he concluded. We want to create a better world and a better Earth, and it’s something that’s very important as we continue to grow older,” said Kuzma.

For the first day of school, my mom would take us shopping, and we would only get three to five new outfits a year. I would go to the South Pole or Phat Farm [sections]. I was young and probably shouldn't have known about those types of things, but I did,” he reflects. The Earth is changing, but it’s up to us to understand that we can take a stand and make an effect in terms of what we want our world to be like.” June is the best. She is such a creative mind, and she is someone that is always out of the box. She’s a true visionary,” Kuzma said. “This collection is minimalist but also essential. For us, it was all about making everyday clothes.” Are you ready to perform your best? Change doesn’t come easy, so we create sports apparel that lets athletes aim higher, run better and be forever faster. Designed for the best athletes, PUMA combines style and functionality to give your performance an edge. PUMA sportswear helps you stay ahead of your game by incorporating innovative technology into our apparel designs. Kuzma equates his two passions stating, “for me, to be educated, and to learn and express myself [through] fashion industry, within the fashion space has made me realize more about my sport, and how basketball is art too.” Collaboration has perpetuated the streetwear market with athletes and entertainers like Kuzma delivering projects like the PUMA x Childhood Dreams capsule.Fashion and styling for Kuzma have come into the forefront of his off-court life, giving fans iconic fashion moments when entering arenas in the ubiquitous tunnel looks. The tunnel has been the fashion runway for professional athletes. Kuzma uses this moment to sport his 'looks' that have awed fans, including catching the attention of PUMA. The brand also focuses on sustainability, going through many different materials to achieve circular production. Utilizing cotton, polyester, leather, down feathers, and cardboard materials from certified sources have increased the percentage of recycled materials throughout its product range in the practice of sustainability.

These are some of the most affordable Men's Mule sneakers on the market today. The uppers are made of high-quality lightweight canvas fabric for extreme foot comfort. The sole is made of ethylene and vinyl acette materials for exceptional traction and grip. The insole is made of soft material with a bumpy design that massages your feet gently through the soft material.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop