The Brighton Mermaid: The gripping thriller from the bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Brighton Mermaid: The gripping thriller from the bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A descoberta do corpo de uma jovem junto ao local onde vivem, vai condicionar a vida das irmãs, Nell e Marcy e também da vizinha, Jude. I didn’t want to leave but if I wasn’t going to go to the police then I had to, because I couldn’t live in a house with my dad and pretend. The Brighton Mermaid is a breathtakingly brilliant, twisty belter of a book and you need to read it! Dorothy Koomson é conhecida pelos seus romances apaixonantes, mas, os seus últimos livros têm sido enriquecidos com histórias com um toque de mistério que me agradam ainda mais.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Brighton Mermaid is a mystery story, a crime thriller and a detailed and fascinating exploration of relationships, and how one event can affect so many lives for such a long time.Vocês se conhecem a escrita e livros da autora sabem como ela consegue trazer um livro tão apaixonante aos leitores. There is so much going on and lots of layers in this book, but everything slots in like a jigsaw piece. Thank you to Netgalley and Cornerstone for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. Liverpool has its Lambanana statue's and New Brighton has its Mermaids ,dotted around various parts of the town ,the first one to view is by the railway station but they pop up at various locations, the most prominent is along New Brighton Promenade, there's a Mermaid Trail Guide that I think the kids would love ,not only do you get to hunt out Mermaids but you see different parts of the town.

Not much older that Jude and Nell, the beautiful woman with her elaborate mermaid tattoo and dozens of bracelets makes a strikingly impression.

Follow the Trail around the resort and read the story of the legend as told by local storyteller Cathy Roberts. As desconfianças que eu tinha sobre os crimes e as personagens foram tantos que a certo ponto já me perdia nas próprias teorias. The teenagers are dragged to the police station and treated as suspects and belittled by a racist detective. Determined once and for all to find a conclusive answer and prove her father’s innocence, Nell’s concerted focus triggers some sinister events.

Este acontecimento terá repercussões nas decisões futuras e no desenvolvimento das suas personalidades.So ending and plot reveal did lose all credibility for me really but I suspended disbelief and enjoyed it all the same.

When she gives up her job to carry on this work, she begins to uncover things that certain people really don’t want anyone to know about.Walking around New Brighton your sure to bump into one of five mermaid Statue's dotted throughout this seaside town. I don’t want to spoil it for other readers so there isn’t too much I can say about the ending, it did come to a satisfying conclusion, a conclusion that made sense. As rewarding as Nell finds her sideline she accepts no recompense and in the eyes of sister Macy has allowed her life to be hijacked by this single obsession.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop