The Father Heart of God

The Father Heart of God

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As you grow spiritually, God’s desire is that you increasingly know Him as Father and His Father-heart in your life each day. While some may be tempted to skip ahead to that story (or think they know it already), all three parables demonstrate aspects of God’s father heart. The Lost Sheep If you’ve grown up thinking of God the Father as distant and angry, it’s hard to immediately think of Him as a loving and gentle Father instead. It takes time and revelation to understand the depths of His love for you as a Father, but it is available to everyone.

God wants us to know the intimacy of Him like a small child does with their dad, but also to understand that Our Dad is the Creator of the universe. He is mighty, powerful, awesome living God. Allow God to soften your heart so that you can call Him “Dad” and know that He looks upon you with favour and listens to your voice with delight. 2. Living Out the Father-heart of God John 14:6 says: ​”Jesus said to him, ’I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.’” Then we will see healing in our lives, families, and world, as the Lord turns “the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers” (Malachi 4:6).

SOCIAL updateS

Growing up, when I thought about God and Jesus, I always thought that Jesus was the nice one and God as being distant and angry. When I prayed as a child and young adult, I would talk to Jesus, but not to God the Father. I thought he was disappointed with me, cold, and judgemental.

God sent the spirit of his Son into our hearts! The Spirit calls out ”Abba, Father.” From deep within us, our spirit calls out ”Abba, Father.”. We long for a relationship to God as our Father! Your daily food– Jesus taught us to pray in faith – “Give us this day our daily bread” – knowing that Our Faithful Father will provide as we ask (Matt. 6:11). In the next verse, Jesus says: “If you really knew me, you would know My Father. From now on you do know Him.” John 14:7Knowing the Father-heart of God is a source of great peace and great power in your walk as a believer. The devil will try to convince you of all sorts of rubbish; that God doesn’t care at times; that your sins are too great to be forgiven; that God doesn’t love you… The New Testament is full of passages declaring God to be Our loving Heavenly Father. Allow me to quote three important aspects of this: If you think about the atmosphere of a courtroom, the judge often seems authoritative, stern and unapproachable. It’s hard to relate to a scary judge, but it’s easy to relate to Jesus, who was both human and God and was known to be loving and kind. Plus, Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice for us, so it’s easy to understand why He is worthy of our love and affection.

When I realized that God sees me as His daughter it totally changed the way I related to Him. It’s hard to have a deep relationship with Him if you don’t see yourself as a daughter/son. Living in sonship is so powerful! Jesus taught us to pray to God as Father (Matt. 6:9ff). Prayer is time spent in the presence of the Father. It is not only talking to Him but listening to His voice; it is a two-way conversation. Our Father wants you to spend time in His presence; praising, worshiping and communing with Him. He never ignores you, and He loves to hear your voice. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.” (Luke 15:4–7) Participants will also learn the harp and bowl model of worship and intercession used at the International House of Prayer, making this program ideal for pastors, leaders, worship teams, prayer groups, and anyone who desires to start or strengthen a prayer ministry in their local church, home, or workplace. Learn more »Through faith, we become children of God! To ALL who receive him and believe in his name, he gave the right to become His children. The choice is ours! See what great lovethe Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.Dear friends,now we are children of God,and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,we shall be like him,for we shall see him as he is.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop