adidas Dame 5, Men's Dame 5

adidas Dame 5, Men's Dame 5

RRP: £124.42
Price: £62.21
£62.21 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dame Dolla doesn’t mess around. No frills, not too pricey, not full of a bunch of marketing BS. No pegboard lace system, no Continental rubber outsole, no Primeknit, because none of it was ever needed; Get the basics down and you have great shoe. Thank you Adidas and Dame! Mesh and some suede or synthetic suede. Not bad I guess if you’re looking for value. On par with the Jordan 33 materials at least. If you want a plusher ride like the Rose 6 or you’ll probably want to look elsewhere but if you want a nice balanced set up, the Dame 5 has you covered With this much flexibility, support will come from the great fit and internal heel counter. No issues here.

Pros: traction, low to the ground and balanced cushioning, fit, stability, containment, flexible in the right places Play your best game with the adidas Lillard trainers: the ultimate basketball shoe designed in true Lillard style. The star of the Portland Trail Blazers brings you a collection of low top trainers that are built for wear on the court as well as the street. Available in a range of colours and patterns, you will benefit from textile uppers and linings as well as herringbone-pattern rubber outsoles. And don’t forget the flexible adidas Bounce midsole cushioning for maximum speed and agility. Basketball shoes with attitudeIf you like heel pillows, Adidas took it to another level with the Dame 5’s internal pod system. Does it work better then a standard interior ? Probably not but it works so I can’t complain. And that thing in the front, it’s called a tongue! I did buy PG1’s over the Curry 5’s as I was super nervous in the stability of the 5’s. That was a bad choice in the end cos even with braces they felt unstable for me and without they were terrible- I was super paranoid on the court and didn’t feel stable, like I was about to roll my ankle after a jump shot or drive. You’re killing me Adidas..if you put these on the 4 and you’d have sexy shoes with great traction. At least Adidas has simplified its story telling and pretty much put herringbone on everything this past year. I found these worked great when clean or freshly wiped with some occasional wiping on dusty floors. Very similar in design to the Marquee Boost/Harden etc.. So I have bad ankles from skateboarding and touch rugby on uneven ground. I have a plate in one ankle. Switching to foam allows the wearer to feel that foam just a little more since the foam strobel is softer and more flexible than a typical fiberboard so it kind of evens things out. As I have said before, Boost and Bounce need more volume than something like Zoom. I still really like the cushioning on the Dame 5 but I don’t think it has the comfort of the Dame 2 which wowed me out of the box. This is more tuned for court feel than previous models by a millimeters or two.

Like the Harden, thinner cushioning can still feel pretty good if you make some changes like Adidas did with the Harden V3. No issues with support but these are not lows folks, it’s cut as almost high as the Kobe I. But the collar is flexible just like the Kobe.

So the Dame 5’s- I’ve played around 6 hours in them now on both dusty and newly swept courts. I LOVE the Dame 5’s- and I haven’t used my ankle braces. I am super stoked, as it was an informed (thanks to schwollo) gamble. I went 1/2 a size down and they feel stable, I’m confident doing whatever and honestly I feel they are just as good as the Curry 2.5’s on dusty courts (wiping occasionally). I really loved playing in the Dame 4 on clean floors or when freshly wiped but guess what, they fixed it on the 5. I don’t think the Dame 5 has quite the fun factor of the 4 but it’s still a great shoe. If you liked the Marquee Boost or Harden V3, these will feel very familiar. Part of the reason is that there is just less foam volume and the fact the use a thinner insole now versus the Dame 2.

Lace up a pair of Damian Lillard shoes and take your game up a notch on and off the court. Damian Lillard made his name through loyalty and perseverance, even if the odds were against him. Damian Lillard footwear reflects that "fight for what's yours" mentality that has elevated him into the elite at the point guard position. The newest Damian Lillard shoes carry a simple message: Respect is earned. Dame made his name by showing up in the moments that matter the most–when everything is on the line. His signature shoes celebrate his innate feel for clutch situations as one of the game's best closers. The Bounce Pro midsole is soft and springy, great for pushing the ball on the break after grabbing a rebound or turning your triple-threat position into a real weapon, the minute you show that burst of speed. The grippy, wave-patterned outsole gives you the traction you need for those ankle-breaking moves or to showcase your footwork on the court. side note I swapped out the insole from the Dame 2 into the 5 and you can stay true to size if you’re planning on swapping insoles. This is one reason why it feels so long* These run long, longer than any of the Dames (not as long as the Marquee)so I’d advise half a size down for everyone but the maybe widest of wide footers. I went true to size and while they ran long, I had no issues with the fit since these are a mid (nice try adidas these aren’t lows). Banking barrier wheeww how innovative. At least it works but I’m pretty sure consumers would prefer not to see such an eyesore..including me. The previous models didn’t have this barrier and worked just as well. Dame’s 2018 Playoff Performance 😐 Oftentimes it’s better to remember the poor performances to identify weaknesses and motivate ourselves to be better than to just think everything is fantastic. The same goes for sneakers.Stability is excellent with a low to the ground set up and very wide outsole similar to the Marquee Boost. Well done Adidas! Slightly wider spacing and about the same width teeth and rubber firmness. The grooves could sharper and the rubber could be softer but overall these work great. I found they got better with wear as the rubber softened up. Is this the best Dame ever? Yes, I’d say so because Adidas finally got the right combo of everything especially the traction. (Finally!!) but it isn’t for players who want or need more cushioning. Half a size down will work for almost everyone so buying online won’t be too risky. Even half a size long, I had no issues which is what any good fitting shoe be able to do. I also think I enjoy playing in it because it feels almost exactly like the Marquee Boost but with Bounce instead of Boost. The uppers might look different but they all really have the same function regardless of looks. If you love Dame, you’ll love this shoe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop