Magnolia Parks: The Long Way Home: Book 3 (Original Cover Collection) (Magnolia Parks Universe)

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Magnolia Parks: The Long Way Home: Book 3 (Original Cover Collection) (Magnolia Parks Universe)

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

and beej who still lives in london appears to have moved on and started a new relationship with a girl named jordan.

and countless other instances where he both intentionally and unintentionally hurt magnolia but my head is tired and angry after thinking about all these things again so i’m just gonna leave it at that. and i hate to say this but magnolia was annoying in this im convinced a demon possessed her in new york.The ending of this absolutely overflows your happiness cup and then just when you’re smiling and full of love the your heart is broken. The tears were flowing endlessly and now nothing will ever be the same 😣 it was pure happiness until it wasn’t. magnolia/bj are really just such a ridiculous toxic codependent nightmare mess of a relationship that really doesnt need to happen ever again and probably shouldve long been severed years ago, but we all already know bj is end game so it is what it is i guess. I think Jessa does this on purpose to make us feel like mags is really important and special or wtv the fuck it is. Raised by her older brother Julian since their parents were murdered, Daisy has never been able to escape the watchful gaze of her gang-lord brother.

At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills. magnolia and bj are literally the epitome of toxic with the way they keep hurting each other, the constant miscommunication, them using other people to get back at each other - but in the end they just wanna get to each other.The relief I felt in the last 5% when they finally act like adults and are actively trying to be good together ! i felt like magnolia just willingly blinded herself to the truth of getting involved with julian and she absolutely avoided all the red flags and buried her head in the sand, so i don’t think it was anyone’s fault that bridge got caught in the crossfire. i mean girl was so ready to bury her head in the sand in willful ignorance of who he is despite warnings from *checks list* EVERYONE INCLUDING SAID GANG LORD HIMSELF it was honestly embarrassing.

only rly cared about the side characters, came for the daisy/christian crumbs and the jonah/taura/henry throuple, which i think sorta devolved into jonah/bianca(was that her name? i love seeing all their banter and the way they bicker but then make up, the way they all either try vying for magnolia’s favor or try knocking some sense into her pretty little head lol it’s actually so funny! she was also burying her head in the sand sometimes but i just wanted to give her a hug because she’d already gone through so much — especially after bj and her losing a kid.my heart actually ached and hurt so much reading those moments but i truly rooted for them together by the end, they deserve each other — their worst selves and their best selves. magnolia and beej’s relationship is so hard to explain because they both love each other more than they love themselves, it’s both absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. An Australian-native, Jessa Hastings now lives in Sherman Oaks, California with her husband, two children, her cat and a dog that she semi-regrets getting. and i know for a fact that if bj had just opened up to magnolia at that time, she would’ve been the most understanding and caring person ever and would’ve been so receptive to everything he said and i just know her heart would’ve broken for what he’d gone through at such a young age, too. Daisy and Christian in the background had my full attention, I’m so happy that it seems at least in part like they work things out.

i get that many of y’all think she’s an icon and all that, and while i can see why y’all think that, she just made me so mad, it’s impressive my eyes are still stuck on my face, because i could not count the number of times i rolled them, even on 20 hands. Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. Also just in general, there were two huge revelations about their history and then it just moves on? As well as his willingness to work through it for himself and mags because I know he loves her while also knowing the part he’s played in hurting her.Magnolia has a life in New York now, BJ appears to have finally let go and moved on -- but when they both wind up back to London and are thrust together once again, they find themselves asking their age-old question?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop