Optimum Nutrition ON Gold Standard 100% Isolate Pure Whey Protein, Naturally Occurring BCAAs and Glutamine, Pre and Post Workout, Vanilla Flavour, 31 Servings, 930 g

£14.975
FREE Shipping

Optimum Nutrition ON Gold Standard 100% Isolate Pure Whey Protein, Naturally Occurring BCAAs and Glutamine, Pre and Post Workout, Vanilla Flavour, 31 Servings, 930 g

RRP: £29.95
Price: £14.975
£14.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whey protein is high-quality protein as it contains all the amino acids necessary for your body. Whey Isolate doesn’t have all these acids. INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate (92.4%), low fat cocoa powder (5%), natural flavourings, emulsifier lecithines (sunflower), sweetner acesulfam K, sweetner sodium saccharin, vitamin B6. Coconut

Seen major gains when cutting and when bulking! An all round very reliable and recommendable protein product that can be used all year round with a clear goal, diet and exercise!

Maximize Your Workout Results with High-Quality Whey Protein Powder

Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Product Restrictions If you’re working on lean muscle mass and keeping body fat low, look no further. The benefits of Whey Protein If you want to lose weight by dieting or taking fast, whey offers you all the necessary nutrients your body needs. So, you can use whey protein for weight loss also.

This voluntary certification is our way of adding an extra layer of reassurance, providing you with the peace of mind you deserve. Because when it comes to quality, we spare no expense to deliver the best. I guess I will need to give it a couple more weeks to tell if its producing any awe inspiring gains, but for now I am thankful that I have found something that I can stomach. Here’s how it’s made.Whey comes from cow’s milk and is rich in protein — we take the best bits to make whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate (95%), Soluble Coffee (3%), natural coffee flavourings, emulsifier lecithines (sunflower), sweetner acesulfam K, sweetner sodium saccharin, vitamin B6. Strawberry Cost: If you plan to use whey protein regularly, consider the cost per serving to see what cost feels comfortable for your budget.Third-party testing: It’s always best to choose products that have been third-party tested to ensure safety and quality, as well as the accuracy of the label. It may be especially important for competitive athletes to choose products that carry the Informed Choice Trusted by Sport and the Informed Sport seal, which verify that a product is free of substances banned in professional sports. It is a protein lab-certified whey powder that offers 25g protein and 5.5g BCAA. So boost muscle gains and muscle recovery at a very good whey protein price with this Muscleblaaze 100% Whey Protein Supplement Powder.

Maple syrup - I like maple syrup but found this a bit overpowering. Maybe cooked into things again would be better. It's good and very true to maple syrup but possibly a bit strong. Having spent many years in the Gym, and many attempts at bulking/building on protein shakes I have finally put two and two togeather and realised that the shakes I have been taking were leading to some interesting toilet habbits. Habbits I would have rather gone without. Some research also shows that using whey protein could help reduce blood lipid levels — including LDL (bad) cholesterol — in certain populations. INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate (97.9%), natural flavouring, emulsifier lecithines (sunflower), sweetner acesulfam K, vanilla seeds (0.05%), vanilla extract (0.05%), sweetner sodium saccharin, vitamin B6. Suitable for Vegetarians The serving size is small at 16g, which is why the protein content is also lower than other shakes at 10g, but you can always double up. The protein is sourced from peas and there are added vitamins in the shake, including half your recommended daily intake of B12.The better protein powder will also meet your needs in terms of nutrient profile, cost, and sweeteners. Nakayama K, et al. (2018). Effects of whey protein hydrolysate ingestion on postprandial aminoacidemia compared with a free amino acid mixture in young men.

Birthday Cake, Belgian Chocolate, Chocolate Orange Deluxe, Chocolate Peanut & Chocolate Mint Flavours The best quality options will also be third-party tested and carry certifications like Informed Choice and NSF Certified for Sport.

Suggested Use

Ans. Whey protein price in India for 1 kg ranges in between Rs.1000 - Rs.6000 only. Go through the available variants of whey protein supplements and make a wise decision according to your needs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop