Canon Sure Shot 35mm point and shoot film camera with 38 mm f/2.8 Lens

Canon Sure Shot 35mm point and shoot film camera with 38 mm f/2.8 Lens

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The last of the Canon Sure Shot 35mm cameras on this list is the 85 Zoom, released in 1998. It’s noteworthy for being the smallest, lightest version of the Canon Sure Shots. At 70mm sharpness is still pretty good, but clearly not as sharp as it was at 50mm, and the SLR lens is noticeably sharper than the Xoom XL It’s hard to see at this small size but the SLR lens begins to get the upper hand again at 70mm Most of the other animals were staying warm in the indoor sections of their enclosures, away from the sunlight, where they remained unbothered by my obnoxious flash, which would surely reflect off the plexiglass of their enclosure’s windows anyway.

Finally, my last-week-of-the-decade roll of film was appropriately bookended with a photo of my family gathering to watch the Time’s Square ball drop on TV. Known as the Canon Sure Shot Owl in the US and the Canon Prima AF-7 in continental Europe, I’m presuming my plain old Sure Shot AF-7 was a UK release.The Canon Sureshot line of film cameras was in production for 26 years and featured over 50 different models. They’re one of the most common types of point and shoot film camera that you’re likely to come across. Hi SROYON, in your test I couldn't understand some things. I was able to understand the test for whites, but… Leather Camera Strap with Patterned Design, Custom Camera Strap Nikon Fuji Canon Sony, Women Camera Strap, DSLR Camera Strap, Gifts for Her was a bit undecided on what should be my first analogue camera. this was one of my options. after this ive decided its the one i should go with. thank you for the lovely write up Reply

In 1997, Canon released the next version of the Owl. The name stayed the same, which didn’t help alleviate that confusion, although these models can be identified by the control dial added to the front. In Europe, the model was helpfully named the Prima AF-8. Of course there is no way of knowing what aperture the compact actually used, so this test is far from scientific. But aperture uncertainties and focus errors notwithstanding, it does give a rough indication of what you’re likely to get shooting the Zoom XL versus a DSLR with a decent lens, just don’t take the following as gospel: Canon 24-105 f4L on EOS 300X on left, Sure Shot Zoom Xl on right. Scans were corrected for variances in density and colour balance.The original Canon Sure Shot was a great success, notably one of the first 35mm point and shoot cameras to feature autofocus. I trusted our friendly waitress with my camera to preserve the moment we got our peanut butter chocolate, candy cane, coffee, cinnamon bun and sugar-free chocolate ice cream sundaes. Canon PowerShot G5 X Ever Ready Leather Camera Case with Battery Access, Solid Quality Camera Cover for Precision Fit, Quality Camera Bag

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop