Bike Seat, soft and comfortable Bike Saddle shock absorbing Bicycle Seat, for MTB Mountain Bike folding Bike Road Bike Men Women

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bike Seat, soft and comfortable Bike Saddle shock absorbing Bicycle Seat, for MTB Mountain Bike folding Bike Road Bike Men Women

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The reach may seem okay with the saddle in that position but it doesn't sound like an ideal saddle position. Quote from: Paul on 06 November, 2008, 02:01:47 pm I don't have such a frame, but as it's a halfords bike (I think Carrera is their own brand but, even if it isn't, they do sell them), they ought to be able to tell you.

With my bike being quite rigid especially as it is an aluminium frame is a seat with springs a good idea? com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094.

Thanks for all the help, lowering the seat height slightly and fitting a gel seat has made the ride much more comfy, although it is sold as gel seat it is not to soft but softer than the seat fitted, for the first time in nearly 2 weeks i was not saddle sore today. However, if you can't abide the prospect of going to them, I'd have thought any decent lbs would be prepared to try a few pins in the frame to find the right size. I had a Raleigh 531c Panasonic team replica and like the featured one had the same type of fastback stays. It wasn't identical to my frame which, apart from being a 20", had vertical dropouts and an eccentric bottom bracket.

The problem with measuring a seat tube even with accurate calipers is that the internal measurement at the top of the tube, i. The charger does not change from green to red and does not charge so I am selling for spares or repair. As for saddle, like someone else said the charge spoon is the de rigeur choice for a cheap but comfy saddle; I have one on all 3 of my bikes.I check my saddle/seatpost bolts at least once a week as the last thing I want is the saddle coming off mid ride. As bike isn't used for off road or major biking surely post mechanism should be more secure, 1 bolt isn't vey secure if it does go wrong. I'm on the look out for a hardtail MTB to get back into biking (last got on the saddle 10+ years ago!

When I first got a road bike, I swapped the saddle out for the Bodygroove one I had on my previous commuter.The saddle can go MUCH higher if needed - the frame is a small (16 inch), I tried both medium and small and medium would be too big for jumping and decent off road stuff as I would have needed the saddle at its lowest just for normal riding!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop