MeiMei Union Jack Flag National Coronation Events Hair Bow Bow Barrettes, Alligator Hair Clips, Handmade Girls Women Hair Accessories (Pattern 1, 1pc 3.25" Leatherette bow, clip)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MeiMei Union Jack Flag National Coronation Events Hair Bow Bow Barrettes, Alligator Hair Clips, Handmade Girls Women Hair Accessories (Pattern 1, 1pc 3.25" Leatherette bow, clip)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Boredom on maternity leave but no actual job to go back to after being made redundant, got me thinking what I wanted to do. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. From sophisticated hair pins to patterned headwraps to dazzling statement earrings, we have all the accents a child needs to make a statement for the big day. And if you or your little one need more jewellery for any other occasion, Claire’s has you covered with a wide selection of styles and colours to suit any outfit.Please contact me via my Contact Craftie button within 14 days of receiving your item, indicating if you would like an exchange or refund. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. If your little one has always wanted their very own royal tiara or shiny hair comb, now’s the time for them to rock this special style. New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging . A lovely set of 3 itsy sized hair bows, all made in pretty fabrics and one finished with a beautiful, sparkly crown.

From bows she expanded into pouches and purses and we now have beautiful handmade accessories to keep those headphones, medicines etc as well as money in.Thats why, we are the UK's leading independent hair accessory company, with a huge selection of hair bows in a range of different sizes for pre-school to pre-teen in a large choice of colours. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Please supervise young children whilst wearing their bows and remove them prior to bed etc when children are unsupervised. SAFETY WARNING] All hair accessories must be worn under adult supervision due to small parts on the bows. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

The coronation special edition Kings Crown bows are made from a high quality printed fabric, and are fully waterproof for long-lasting beauty. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. She creates both simple bows for girls daily life as well as beautiful unique one of a kind clay bows for the girls who like to stand out from the crowd with fairies, mermaids, ballerina, unicorns and rainbows. Every item is handmade with love for you little loves and comes attached to our beautiful bow card, wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a bow. At Bowtastic Hair Accessories, we know that one bow does not fit all and one colour does not match each outfit.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Conscious Crafties is an online craft marketplace and support community for creative people living with Chronic Illness, Chronic Health Conditions, Disability or Caring for love ones affected. We Got this a day Earlier than expected, well packaged and not sqaushed or flimsy My daughter and I love it! I had a personalised Thankyou note inside with an extra little bow (unicorn) which my great niece absolutely loved! We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Nearly all work is done inhouse by me, with a little help from my amazing husband who comes to the rescue to help with posting and packing!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop