Epson WorkForce WF-4820 All-in-One Wireless Colour Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and ADF , Black

£84.995
FREE Shipping

Epson WorkForce WF-4820 All-in-One Wireless Colour Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and ADF , Black

RRP: £169.99
Price: £84.995
£84.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm having trouble sending or receiving faxes over a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone line. Why? x 5", 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", Letter, Legal, A4, A6, Half Letter, Executive, user-definable (3.5 — 47.2"L), Oficio 9; 8.5 x1 3"; Mexico Oficio I tried to install the product's software for an Ethernet connection but cannot complete the installation in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do? Printing is slow or the printer stops printing when I try to print from Windows or my Mac. What should I do? Paper handling on the WF-4820 consists of one 250-sheet cassette that you can configure to hold up to 50 sheets of premium photo paper or 10 #10 envelopes. The WF-4830 has a significant advantage here with two 250-sheet cassettes that you can load up with your everyday paper or use for additional types of media, such as company letterhead or photo paper. This increased capacity and flexibility can greatly extend the amount of time between trips to refill or change the paper.

To finish up, I tested the WF-4820’s photo rendering prowess by printing our two highly detailed and colorful 6-by-4-inch test snapshots. It printed each one at an average of 12 seconds, about average for this class of printer and 1 second faster than the WF-4830. Only the Brother MFC-J5845DW is faster, turning out a photo in just 10 seconds.Windows® 10, Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server® 2003 SP27 — Windows Server 20197 Mac® OS X® 10.6.8 — macOS® 10.15.x8

Printerland cannot match the price where a manufacturer or distributor sells directly to the publicThe PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology printheads that Epson uses in its WorkForce and WorkForce Pro printers consistently produce quality output that you and your business can depend on. PrecisionCore printheads contain more and smaller ink nozzles than most other inkjet printers, resulting in crisper, near-laser quality text. And PrecisionCore’s tighter dot patterns produce more detailed business graphics and photos.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop