AquaVault 100% Waterproof Floating Smart Phone Case & Money Pouch, Fits All Phones, Dual Layer Shock Absorbing, Includes Neck Strap (White)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AquaVault 100% Waterproof Floating Smart Phone Case & Money Pouch, Fits All Phones, Dual Layer Shock Absorbing, Includes Neck Strap (White)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I figured I’d celebrate by taking a gamble and moving up from my normal penny slots, so I took a quick bathroom break to mentally prep. It can be submerged in up to 33 feet of water (about the height of a telephone pole), so that you can take it underwater on snorkeling trips and comes with a wrist lanyard so it doesn’t drift away. Luckily, there are now oodles of options for affordable waterproof pouches that keep your phone not only dry and protected but also afloat. But with that buoyancy came the one nitpick our testers had: The case was so padded that it was one of the bulkiest tested.

If you’ve had a screen or battery replaced, be aware that after being disassembled, the waterproofing is no longer fully effective due to the protective coating seal being broken,” Pitts says. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Then phone cases were removed from the water, and before removing the phones, we tested how well the touchscreens worked while the cases were wet. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Nathan went through a three-month span in his mid-20s when he dropped three different phones in various forms of water (yes, one was a toilet), ruining each phone.

Protect your phone from water damage or turn your device into an underwater camera with the AquaVault 100% waterproof floating phone case. Whether you’re looking to waterproof your phone around the clock or only for specific water sports or activities, here are the best waterproof phone cases to ensure nothing’s ever left out to dry on your travels. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.

He has worked at travel companies large and small, including Travel + Leisure, where he was Editorial Producer, and walkli, where he was the cofounder and Director of Content. When it comes to underwater adventures, the CaliCase Universal Waterproof Floating Phone Pouch is more than happy to come along for the ride. That kind of protection is punctuated with a 44-inch nautical-grade shock cord that’s resistant to abrasions.

The cover maintains the functionality of the cell phone, maintains the quality of your videos and photos, and the coolest thing is that it floats if you drop it in water. Luckily, the Hiearcool Waterproof Phone Pouch offers substantial protection against water and weather.

Once the roll-down flap is rolled, the inside of the case is impervious to any liquid splashing on it. Our testers were impressed with this case's two layers of protection, including a Velcro fold-over top and Ziploc-style closure rolled down over itself. They also liked how easy the phone was to use whether the pouch was wet or dry; however, the phone did not work while submerged.

Although there are other waterproof floating phone cases on the market, the Waterproof Phone Case is the highest quality available and will fit ALL phones.

With a capacity to hold phones up to 7 inches diagonally measured, the Universal Waterproof Phone Case made it particularly easy to remove larger phones like many Samsung models. Eventually, after hurrying back to New York City to use Staples’ TekDry machine, which could zap liquid out of tech devices, I was able to save all my yet-to-be-downloaded pictures and my phone went (somewhat) back to normal. AquaVault Waterproof Phone Pouch fits all phones and the patented floating airbag allows your phone to float if accidentally dropped in the water.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop