Women's Sequin Elastic Stretch Wide Slim Belt Waist Band Corset Paillette Ladies

£2.495
FREE Shipping

Women's Sequin Elastic Stretch Wide Slim Belt Waist Band Corset Paillette Ladies

RRP: £4.99
Price: £2.495
£2.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Go bold for your next night out with a long sleeve sequin dress that will give you all the right attention. Even red carpet style icons couldn't say no to one with a massive buckle that could be spotted a mile away. There came a time when skinny belts reigned supreme as we shifted away from the oversized ones of the early 2000s.

These may have started as a punk trend, but almost everyone had one by freshman year of high school. A low slung belt made that a mission accomplished, as we paired them with anything from sweaters to dresses to tunics.We all know bling is a girl's best friend, so it's only right that we bedazzled the hell out of our belts. We thought we were killing the fashion game with the platform shoes and crop tops of the '90s — until we truly outdid ourselves at the start of the new millennium. I honestly never understood these front-hooking contraptions, but that didn't stop me from joining the ranks of millennials who owned one! If we weren't going to use them as intended anyway, we figured we could forget the waist and slide them on down past our hips instead. In the 2000s we were putting them to good use around our waists — although they definitely weren't holding our low-rise jeans up.

Occasionally, we took that whole not-really-using-this-to-hold-my-pants-up-like-at-all thing too far. Whatever look you're going for, own the night with our range of glitter and sequin dresses for those extra sparkly nights. A single, dainty chain that hugged the hips just right had two parts sass mixed with a cup of femininity. Opt for a black sequin dress or a show-stopping gold sequin dress for your next night out, just add a pair of killer heels and a statement bag for a killer look.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop