J.J. Whitley Nettle Gin, 70cl 10015536

J.J. Whitley Nettle Gin, 70cl 10015536

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is where he developed his love of all things gin and started to develop his special blends, based on ingredients he could find in his own traditional English country garden. A liqueur is simply a sweetened alcoholic beverage made from a distilled spirit such as vodka that has been flavored. We use a very narrow cut of the purest triple-distilled grain spirit and introduce this to a copper pot still. Why the perfect pairing? Nettle and basil complement each other beautiful with subtle earthy and peppery notes.

Over the 48 hours our infusion got progressively darker, and to be honest I expected it to taste pretty disgusting when I tried it, but in fact it tastes really rather good. Try 50:50 in your prosecco to make a Nettle Bellini, Your guests will be swinging from the chandelier a long time before the starter arrives !! If you don't have a chandelier, try just a 'girly splash' in your fizz. Why the perfect pairing? The basil complements the flavours of this gin without overpowering the rhubarb or the ginger, meaning you won’t miss a thing. It has a pleasant earthy taste, and you definitely know its nettle based, with a taste reminiscent of the Nettle Cordial we made last year.Ingredients: 35ml Whitley Neill Quince Gin, 100ml Lamb & Watt Cucumber Tonic Water, 2 squeezes fresh lemon juice, 2 squeezes fresh lime juice, 10ml Elderflower cordial, cucumber to garnish Saying that this one is delicious is an understatement! Boutique-y Gin Company are responsible for creating this one by infusing gin in a pineapple that’s been covered in sugar roasted over a flame. This creates an irresistible caramelised piece of heaven, which they then combine with one of their classic gins. Weather you have a sweet tooth or not you have got to give this one a go…

There are young nettles wherever we look at the moment, here in our part of the UK. I’m not sure when it crossed my mind to try and make a liqueur from them, but the seed got planted so I decided to give it a go. Ingredients: 35ml J.J. Whitley London Dry Gin, 100ml Lamb & Watt Original Tonic Water, 10ml freshly squeezed lemon juice, 35ml cranberry juice and a lime wedge to garnish We’d drink Tarquin’s Seasonal special all year long. Better than Christmas cake in a bottle, this gin tastes like nutmeg, cinnamon, marmalade, glacé cherries and almonds – yum!Pour the gin into a glass filled with ice. Top it with light tonic water and garnish with a lime wedge.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop