Cantu Hair Accessories Smooth Thick Hair Paddle Brush

Cantu Hair Accessories Smooth Thick Hair Paddle Brush

RRP: £6.75
Price: £3.375
£3.375 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The S-configuration of curls makes it harder for products to penetrate and hydrate, but with the help of the brush, mine are fully detangled, meaning the moisture can move down the hair shaft easier. The brush is well suited for styling and works seamlessly alongside a hairdryer to create waves or straighter looks. Designed for thick, curly, oily hair and made with natural animal bristles that distribute your natural oils across strands for an enhanced shine. In fact, it shortened my detangling routine to just 7 to 11 minutes, during which my arm no longer aches, thanks to the ergonomic design that’s comfortable and large enough to fit in an adult hand. Smooth hair and distribute natural oils from the scalp for extra shine with this boar bristle smoothing brush.

And they did — on the many wash days since I first started using the Cantu, I no longer have to create 12 sections; the Cantu can get through four with ease. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, China, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Herzegovina, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE, USA. Frustrated, I headed to Target to look for other options and stumbled upon Cantu Kids’ Detangle Hair Brush. Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use.Introduction: This wide paddle brush is perfect for detangling hair as well as distributing natural oils evenly for advanced shine. g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. It is a little annoying to clean as theres different types of bristles in this brush that are kind of all over the place.

Cantu Classics make healthy hair a priority and holistic hair care a reality with powerful formulas designed for quenched curls, for soft strands, and your most confident self. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

The women in my family, and many other naturalists I know, find joy in detangling their curls, smiling as they go from root to ends as if they were in a Pantene commercial.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop