TOPPING DX7 Pro+ ES9038PRO Bluetooth 5.1 support LDAC Transmission USB Support Up to DSD512 & PCM768kHz Built-in NFCA RCA & XLR Output DAC Headphone Amplifier (Black)

£399.5
FREE Shipping

TOPPING DX7 Pro+ ES9038PRO Bluetooth 5.1 support LDAC Transmission USB Support Up to DSD512 & PCM768kHz Built-in NFCA RCA & XLR Output DAC Headphone Amplifier (Black)

RRP: £799.00
Price: £399.5
£399.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Basically, the same happened when I moved to the 23 Ohm 4-way balanced armature driver FiiO FA7, with a sensitivity of 110 dB/1 mW the damping factor was not affected and those sounded the same as I remember them on high-performance headphone amps. The good news is, some of these DACs require only a few simple steps to get your system up and running. However, others demand technical configurations before being used. Thus, the ease of properly setting up, configuring, and integrating your DAC with your music system is another factor people look at before choosing a DAC.

The DX7 Pro+ comes in a very, very close second. It’s not quite as good as the M500 MkIII from a sonic perspective, but it’s got more power, it’s got I2S, it’s got balance control, and some of you are going to prefer the design. One thing I have noticed from extended listening with the DX7 Pro is that the soundstage is both wide and deep, it isn't artificially boosted but it does come across with a great sense of space. I have had quite a few moments with the HE-500 which I listen to daily, where the sound is more holographic than with a few other sources I have.

Disclaimer: Topping DX7 Pro was sent to us as a review unit in exchange for our honest opinion. We thank team Apos Audio for this opportunity! And so if I were going to choose one of these for myself, it would be the M500 for versatility, the EF400 for pure headphone driving sound quality (unless it’s high impedance), or it would be the K9 PRO ESS for maximum versatility (but that would be with the assumption that I was going to be running external amplifiers as well). In terms of detail retrieval and transparency, DX7 PRO is staying in the top 3 for me at any price point. In terms of frequency response DX7 PRO is super linear and plays with the big boys, it is not rounding the frequency extremes and nothing will hide from its sight, I didn’t spot even a glimpse of roll-off. Although this is a non-vented unit it only gets warm to the touch and never uncomfortably hot. Even though it shares a lot in common with the original DX7, the Pro model feels a step up again in terms of physical build quality. Features and Functionality

The remote control it comes with makes this DAC very convenient to use. It allows you to control all functions, including turning the system on and off. The remote control looks similar to the Topping remote control but with different labeling.

Balanced & single-ended headphone outputs

Here’s how it works. The faster we sell 100 units of the DX7 Pro+, the more headphones we give away. It is designed and equipped to effortlessly pair with any desktop or hi-fi system. The Cambridge DacMagic 200M also comes with three switchable filters that provide you with the option of choosing between slow, fast, or short delay sonic options.

If we sell 100 units in three days (by August 25), we’ll give away one Focal Celestee, one Apos Caspian, one HIFIMAN Sundara, and one final UX3000 ANC Bluetooth Headphone! In terms of outputs, there is RCA and XLR. The DX7 Pro can be used as a standalone DAC with a fixed-line out or it can be used as a preamp with a variable line out. This means you can send the signal out to an external amplifier or to powered monitors. I was pleased to find DX7 PRO capable at driving this particular pair of headphones and I know a lot of dedicated headphone amps that can’t do that. The TOPPING DX7 Pro+ is a DAC/Amp from TOPPING in collaboration with Apos Audio. The original DX7 Pro, which many considered to be the sweet spot in the TOPPING line-up, combined world-class DAC design with powerful amplification in a compact form at an unbeatable price. However, due to extreme volatility in the supply chain during the past 24 months, TOPPING had no choice but to discontinue it. The new TOPPING DX7 Pro+ continues the legacy of this fan favorite. DX7 Pro+ vs DX7 Pro?It might take a while to get used to it. In my opinion, that’s not a deal-breaker. Also, it doesn’t support Bluetooth.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop